Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo hit their peak with the 64 (probably giving it too much credit...much love for the SNES and NES though). Gamecube had a very small catalog of good games, and the Wii is just a huge joke to me.

That and my nephew knocked me the fuck out in Wii Boxing last year. It still hurts.

So yeah, fuck you Nintendo!

Also...playing some ERF-Bound (as Will Smiff would say) on the good ol' emulator.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-03-2008, 11:03 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hey, you've got to give them some credit for finally releasing super mario rpg... don't know why they didn't do that right before super paper mario... but whatever.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't have to give them credit for that. They just re-released a title. Whoopty-do. I've had that game on my pc for years.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I don't have to give them credit for that. They just re-released a title. Whoopty-do. I've had that game on my pc for years.
          don't be mad that you're wiiless. gosh! and now would be a good time to point out that the wii takes less energy than the pc. ENGERY!!!!

Comment

• Haha. I'll give you props for the Energy comment, but honestly giving a company props for reselling old games? nope. Especially since they dont update shit. At least the PS3 and 360 update their games to a point.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me and Phat " a.k.a. wayne " decided to play a little VS on Gears of war.. I forgot the fun that game has in it... Maybe sometime we can all get a game together for old times.... After playing this i can not wait anymore for Gears 2
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I beat The Force Unleashed over the weekend. I enjoyed it, even though it froze on me 3 times and I got stuck in some odd glitch while trying to pull down the Star Destroyer. Not a bad story. I'd give it a 7.5 outta 10.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Downloaded Megaman. Failed. Repeatedly.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• hahaha. fuck megaman. i downloaded two on the wii and proceeded to fail over and over.

Comment

• I'm in Wiley's Castle in MM9.
                      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                        Me and Phat " a.k.a. wayne " decided to play a little VS on Gears of war.. I forgot the fun that game has in it... Maybe sometime we can all get a game together for old times.... After playing this i can not wait anymore for Gears 2
                        So i never got past act 1 on any difficulty.. Just stopped playing it after VS and then other games came out and I never went back.. But this week me and phat did some co-op on hardcore, i actually did about 75% on my own because i was be impatient waiting for phat to go online... We beat it last night.. and now we move on to Insane...
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Still doing the Castle Crasher thing, and about to revisit the Devil May Cry 4 thing just for shits and giggles.

Hell, I might actually go and buy something new. Crazy, innit?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Playing the hell outta LBP at the moment.

Comment

• Dido
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I finished Castle Crashers the other day. It was cool. I don't think I'm going to bother unlocking all the extra characters and shit.
                                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X