RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: I should really watch Cloverfield Paradox 

Well, apparently up to 4 Cloverfield movies including Paradox got greenlit. The anthology plan is still there, but Paradox had the bitch work of building in the BIG SCI-FI elements of what's going on.

Did it not totally make sense, well that appears to be intentional. SPOILERS follow from what got leaked to me.

Overlord aka CLOVERFIELD 4 is next. It's a World War II dark Sci-Fi tale. But, it also makes sense of what happens in Paradox.

How so?

When the accident happens in Paradox, it's the event that makes everything possible. It punched a hole through all realities where all the bad shit in the Multiverse could make its way through.

That's space, but Overlord is also about time.

When the Paradox incident happens, it's happening at certain spots throughout history and in that precise space.

Early leak: but what causes Chris O' Dowd to lose his arm is a result of the Overlord plot.

There appears to be other stuff, but I couldn't get that much leaked out. Overlord is either about to shoot or has started shooting.

The plan appears to be to have this all wrapped by Film 6 and that it will make sense when watched together.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's pretty annoying. You shouldn't really need to watch five other movies to compensate for the plot holes in a sixth. Fuck yo' mystery boxes, JJ.

Comment

• THAT. Fuck that shit and fuck this universe if that's how they're going to play it out. A movie shouldn't be filled with cool shit and then tell the viewers "HEY YOU WILL FIND OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING IN A FEW YEARS" especially if the movie CANNOT function without that information.

Fuck this movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd rather watch Bright again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            THAT. Fuck that shit and fuck this universe if that's how they're going to play it out. A movie shouldn't be filled with cool shit and then tell the viewers "HEY YOU WILL FIND OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING IN A FEW YEARS" especially if the movie CANNOT function without that information.

Fuck this movie.
            That's about the response the plan is getting.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Shit sounds like Lost. Makes me not even want to watch this new one.

Comment

• If it's like lost a giant butt plug is the answer, but to which question?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The word "smug" has been used to describe A Wrinkle in Time. A lot.

Social Media embargo lifted last night, and fucking silence. That's how bad it is, and how carefully people are trying to word their thoughts without being called racists.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I didn’t ask for this.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hated that book in school anyways.

Comment

• That cover and the accompanying article ooze in smugness.

http://time.com/wrinkle-in-time/
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's NO COINCIDENCE that web articles praising Lisa Simpson are suddenly dropping this week.

It's a full court press to try and save the film. But, Disney doesn't care. They got that nice Vibranium money shield now.

Comment

• That's one fucked up totem pole.

Comment

• Ugh

Fuck off with this self-absorbed shit already
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If I have time, I'll do a Wondercon leaks round-up.

There's a ton.

Comment

Working...
                                X