Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

While it was never my favorite book, Alphonso Cuaron (or Steve Kloves, who wrote the screenplay, not sure who to blame) just butchered it. Moving shit around so the story made NO sense and the awkwardness of...well, just about every scene...GRRRRRR.
To this day, I can't bear to watch it. I guess it just frustrated me that movies one and two were so close to the books and then three came along and fucked it all up for me. It pissed me off so much, I almost didn't go see # 4 even though that was my favorite book.

I know I am in a definite minority with this opinion, but there you go. I also recognize that #3 was what turned a lot of people onto Harry Potter(Nathan included). It's just not for me.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
While it was never my favorite book, Alphonso Cuaron (or Steve Kloves, who wrote the screenplay, not sure who to blame) just butchered it. Moving shit around so the story made NO sense and the awkwardness of...well, just about every scene...GRRRRRR.
To this day, I can't bear to watch it. I guess it just frustrated me that movies one and two were so close to the books and then three came along and fucked it all up for me. It pissed me off so much, I almost didn't go see # 4 even though that was my favorite book.

I know I am in a definite minority with this opinion, but there you go. I also recognize that #3 was what turned a lot of people onto Harry Potter(Nathan included). It's just not for me.
SRS Blek was the shit.

You crazy, girl.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts