Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:59 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Michael Che special on Netflix was pretty funny. A couple of misses but by and large funny.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:52 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Checked out the first episode of a show on TBS called "People of Earth". IT's a comedy about alien abductees. I dug it. Will at least give it a few more episodes.
we watched 5 episodes last night. I really dig this. It's not laugh out loud broad comedy or anything, but for whatever reason it works really well for us. The aliens are great.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:49 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Where you live and what you watch follow a pattern.

No shit but this is really interesting to see it broken down by show and area of the US.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:29 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

That's cool and all but I watch a lot of shows that are in the I shouldn't be watching it zone and don't watch some that are in the HEY LOOK AT ME I'M IN YOUR DEMO group.

Basically I'm a special little snow flake. :-D
Old 12-28-2016, 03:45 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

We've known that for years, Josh, my tiny dancer.

Jen and I fall squarely in the Urban Area demo, with about a half dozen shows I watch on a somewhat regular basis. Game of Thrones is highest on my list.

Though it doesn't show it on the map, we also have a reach into the Rural Area demo (three shows - my wife NEEDS her NCIS. Because Gibbs is much man and Abby rules, yo).

I, personally, have a toehold in the Black Belt demo, too (Law & Order SVU - oh, Mariska Hargitay, why we gotta play these games, girl?).

I'm also realizing I watch far less TV than I used to.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:35 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

The wife and I are burning through JUSTIFIED now (I got the complete series on blu ray on Black Friday). Man is this show fun! Great stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 12-29-2016, 08:39 AM
getting ready for summer

I wasn't a fan of one season but for the life of me I can't remember which one that was. Either way Boyd Crowder and Duffy are the best fucking characters ever and overall the series doesn't overextend itself too much.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Duffy? Just saw him in a season one episode. I figured he was a one-off. He was cool so I'm happy to hear he'll be coming back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 12-29-2016, 08:52 AM
getting ready for summer

yeah, Duffy is great. I love that fucking actor.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:52 AM
getting ready for summer

THOSE EYEBROWS
Old 12-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Wynn Duffy 4 LYFE. man, between him, Olyphant, and Goggins there was always a really good actor on screen.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:25 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

JUSTIFIED is great. So many great performances.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:27 PM
getting ready for summer

I really wish I could remember what season I had a problem with. Pretty sure it was one where
  Spoiler: spoilers 
Boyd was nowhere to be found for the most part
Old 12-29-2016, 01:06 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I really wish I could remember what season I had a problem with. Pretty sure it was one where
Boyd was nowhere to be found for the most part
It's the first season. The entire first season is criminal of the week bullshit, then in season two they flesh out the criminal underground and you get recurring characters, and the real start of Boyd/Raylan.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:16 PM
getting ready for summer

Nah, it's not that one. I remember that's the one that Lesley didn't like but I did and made her watch S2 which is what brought her around. Same thing happened with Sons of Anarchy.

Maybe it's one with
that fat white chick that runs the coal mines or whatever?
Most of those episodes didn't shit for me and I'm pretty sure
Boyd isn't really in that particular season if I remember correctly
Old 12-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Dude, that season OWWWWWWWWWWWNS. The only villain besides Boyd that did anything for me.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:28 PM
getting ready for summer

I remember having this conversation here when it was airing. Just didn't do much for me and I know I was in the minority. That being said I did/do like Limehouse or whatever.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, that season did OWWWWWWN, Rob. Margo Martindale is cold as ice.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:37 PM
getting ready for summer

Well shit now imma have to go through the old Justified threads to figure this out
Old 12-29-2016, 04:41 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

The only bad season of Justified is season 7.

*Because there was no season 7