Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 02-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Honestly, there are so many mental and emotional problems on these shows that ABC should be ashamed for even making it a TV show.

And, yes, I know I'm part of the problem by watching it.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:05 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

at least you admit you watch it because they are all fucking wacked. I have a friend who thinks it's the most romantic show in the world. I feel fucking terrible for her husband.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:50 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I asked my wife tht one time -"you know these people are insane, right?" She said, "oh absolutely, it's a freak show!" They can dress it up as romance all they want but I think/hope most people realize it's anything but.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Flash was great last night. Cisco kicking some ass was nice. Not sure about the whole Pied Piper leading him to Firestorm shit though. Seems that was a dumb move. Also!!!

Spoiler: spoilers 
GRODDDDDDDD

Old 02-04-2015, 08:16 AM
is fancy

The Legend of Mick Dodge is the best fucking reality show of all time. I have no idea how this flew under my radar. It's just a bunch of old hippies living off the grid in the Hoh rainforest in WA. Fanfuckingtastic. Sunray for life.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Shut up, crime!

So pumped for the stinger at the end of the Flash this week. SO PUMPED.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:11 AM
is fancy

right?
Old 02-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Carter finally clicking for me. I really liked the Howling Commandos coming back in it, and the Russia stuff which I assume is the program that made Black Widow.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:32 AM
is fancy

it's Always Sunny pulling a Birdman last night was fucking amazing. Charlie Day is a god.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:18 AM
is fancy

Broad City's latest episode was fucking HILARIOUS. Having Suzi from Curb be Illana's mom was perfect. Abbi with the strap-on was hot and the stuff with the fake bags was great. "All the great stuff is down in the sewers now."
Old 02-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Broad City's latest episode was fucking HILARIOUS. Having Suzi from Curb be Illana's mom was perfect. Abbi with the strap-on was hot and the stuff with the fake bags was great. "All the great stuff is down in the sewers now."
Best episode yet. Couldn't stop cracking up. Jeremy is the worst.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Shut up, crime!

Fourth season of The Shield gets crazy. Who would've thought Anthony Anderson could be threatening?
Old 02-07-2015, 10:27 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Fourth season of The Shield gets crazy. Who would've thought Anthony Anderson could be threatening?
He's so good in that role that it's criminal he hasn't had another quite like it.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:32 AM
is fancy

Arrow was pretty great this week. Felicity laying the smack down "I don't want to be someone you love" was harsh as fuck. About time that someone realizes that
  Spoiler: spoilers 
Sara is not the Canary anymore...seriously, Laurel is the fucking WORST

"no, don't stitch up this wound, I could use a new scar.." SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:19 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
He's so good in that role that it's criminal he hasn't had another quite like it.
I remember hearing he was a badass in it, but seeing it is another thing entirely.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:40 PM
is fancy

rewatching Supernatural so I can get caught up to where I gave up (somewhere around season 7 I believe). Currently at the end of season 4. still fucking love the whole storyline with Chuck the Muse.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:34 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
rewatching Supernatural so I can get caught up to where I gave up (somewhere around season 7 I believe). Currently at the end of season 4. still fucking love the whole storyline with Chuck the Muse.
4 through the finale of 5 is some of the best of that show. I still love the show but if it had ended at 5's finale I'd still be happy. And Chuck........ Just wait.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

The wife & I started watching The Wire. We just started Season 2. It's a good thing this show was on HBO. If it was on network TV it might not have made it to the end of the 1st season. Those first 4 or 5 eps really dragged. My wife was so not into it she wanted to stop watching it. But I persuaded her to keep watching, and now we're both hooked. This really is an engrossing show. Idris Elba is awesome. And I want to McNulty ASA Pearlman. Twice.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:43 PM
is fancy

man, season 2 is the only season I wasn't 100% on. I've had this discussion multiple times here on the boards and I seem to be in the minority on that one. Season 3 is fantastic though.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Shut up, crime!

Season Two didn't end up with a resolution I was completely satisfied with but I thought it was great. Season three, oh man.