Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:17 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
I enjoyed the Messiah Complex.

But then I'm a disgusting Cable fanboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Longshot all the way for me. At one point, I wanted a tattoo of him on my shoulder for luck.
Me, I always favored Nightcrawler. Looks like a demon, can teleport, agile and acrobatic, and every inch of him a swashbuckler like Errol Flynn.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

And he's fucking dead.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GONE
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:07 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

He'll get better. It's only a hole in his chest.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
Me, I always favored Nightcrawler. Looks like a demon, can teleport, agile and acrobatic, and every inch of him a swashbuckler like Errol Flynn.

You just like saying 'bamf'...
Old 06-11-2011, 07:53 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

It does stand for Bad Ass Mother Fucker.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Nightcrawler's death was bullshit because Fraction and the X-Team were out of ideas for which classic X-Men to kill.

Dan Slott asked to use Nightcrawler for his Mighty Avengers team and they remembered OH YEAH, NIGHTCRAWLER'S STILL ALIVE. That's the only reason why Nightcrawler died. They couldn't figure out who to kill, but suddenly remembered when they could screw over the better Avengers book.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Infighting and pissing contests between creative teams at the House of Ideas? The hell you say, Troy!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:10 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Nightcrawler was my favorite character as well. Well him and Gambit.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
Gambit.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Gambit started off OK for a year, then he became one of the many faces of why the 90s sucked for mainstream comics.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

He is one of the mutant misfires of that era.

Not Maggot levels of OHGODWHY, but still turrible.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
He is one of the mutant misfires of that era.

Not Maggot levels of OHGODWHY, but still turrible.

Hey Maggot was visually interesting with room to be developed. That lasted about six issues and then he got flushed down the shitter.

Old 06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Therein lies the central problem with the era.

Plenty of gimmicks, not enough character development.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:47 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I didn't give a fuck about character development as a kid. I just wanted cool shit. I WAS THE REASON THE 90'S SUCKED.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

So it was YOU?

GET THE ROPE, BOYS
Old 06-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

I mean it worked for Lockheed, but even that little fucker turned it up in one of the best one-offs ever.

Yeah I said it.

Pet Avengers was amazing.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
I didn't give a fuck about character development as a kid. I just wanted cool shit. I WAS THE REASON THE 90'S SUCKED.
I bet you janked one out to Random.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:44 PM
getting ready for summer

I've been known to beat off to Psylocke or Rogue in their annual Swimsuit issues. I like my women hand drawn and DIRTY.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

I bought one of those swimsuit issues.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:55 PM
getting ready for summer

she-hulk was bangin'