Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

I await further opinions but I totally see a Nathan Lane resemblance in that photo.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:09 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Only in the mouth region. I can see that. But I've seen other pics of Russ and nothing like Nathan.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Only in the mouth region. I can see that. But I've seen other pics of Russ and nothing like Nathan.
Well aren't you just fucking helpful.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

LOL I knew I could count on Rob.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:12 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha, whoops.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:15 PM
getting ready for summer

What I meant by my original post was the look on his face reminded me of looks that Nathan Lane does. But otherwise, you look nothing like Nathan Lane.

*please don't beat me up, I'll give you my lunch money
Old 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

That tag makes me laugh/cry.

No worries Rob. I know I don't look like Nathan Lane, and that's what's most important.

WTF? R.L. Stine wrote an intro to the Vault of Horror? LULZ.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Texan

Well it was the face combined with the eyebrows that did it for me. I would say one other factor but I think it's more because of the camera angle.

Also, I didn't do the tag but it made me lulz.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM
getting ready for summer

HAHAH awesome. But now I see a bit of young Dennis Quaid maybe....
Old 07-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Texan

Or if Dennis Quaid and Nathan Lane had a kid.......
Old 07-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Didn't even know I was adept at writing in Mirror language.

Edit: dammit Hbarr.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:09 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

I see bit of David Duchovny resemblance.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:12 PM
getting ready for summer

YES. That's who I was thinking of at first, but couldn't place it.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Texan

To give a more honest appraisal of pic # 2, I see more Nathan Fillion but I get the David Duchovny comparison.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
getting ready for summer

Basically Russ is a stud. That's about the general consensus here. Although Fej's beard (when he sports it) could kick Russ's ass.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Well all know Fej's beard is going to be the end of us all, right?

Shit, I think that's what ended up killing Stephen King in Creepshow. They just recolored it green to keep it on the DL.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
WTF? R.L. Stine wrote an intro to the Vault of Horror? LULZ.
Also, this needs to be addressed. WHAT THE SHIT? Why?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Someone at the publishing house must have lost a bet.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

So that's what Russ looks like: American Ricky Gervais