Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Nu DC Universe: Week Three

Batman fared better than expected. Scott Snyder can write.

However, the rest of it was a mixed bag of day old pork and dog shit.

That being said...Catwoman has turned into fan fiction.

That is all.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-24-2011, 01:23 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Laura Hudson is a clownshoe.

The outcry over Catwoman is hilariously overblown. The art and half-assed story is horrible, but the character interaction is not the main problem.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:49 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
Laura Hudson is a clownshoe.

The outcry over Catwoman is hilariously overblown. The art and half-assed story is horrible, but the character interaction is not the main problem.

Well, Catwoman isn't the problem. It's part of it. Suicide Squad, Detective Comics, etc. are the problem.
Amanda Waller slimming down is the problem.
The desire to cut off creator rights from now and into the future is the problem.
The fact that DC is nothing more than a potential licensing dump for Warner Brothers is the problem.
You know what the worst part of all of this is? It's the fact that young kids won't even be bothered to give a shit.

That Youtube girl video was a nice bit of plugging for Justice League. But, it's one kid. One kid vs. a nation of little fucks that think literature ends and begins with a British wizard.

Old 09-24-2011, 02:09 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Well, this entire concept was an act of desperation. One that clearly had not been ironed out, and in a climate where people are suffering from superhero fatigue, I'm not all that surprised by the lack of mainstream interest in this gamble.

I'm enjoying it anyway. Even the shitty stuff is entertaining.

It's a bummer about what they've decided to do to Waller, though. I shudder to think what they'll do to Granny Goodness.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:27 PM
My wife's son

And I don't think kids would or should be encouraged to pick any of this stuff up.

At least not until they're 13 and getting into staring at tits as a full-time job.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

How was the new Perez Superman comic?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:41 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
How was the new Perez Superman comic?

Currently waiting to be downloaded. I haven't started the process yet. But, the more I pour over Wonder Woman...the more I see the roots of the problem.

It was a visually stunning issue but it represents the larger problem, while maintaining a quality story.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

If anyone gives me their copy of Action Comics #1 and Superman #1, I'll wuv wou wong time.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:31 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Week 4 isn't doing much better. I still have to finish reading it. I'll do a week breakdown tonight and put up the ones worth reading afterwards for the entire line.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

George Perez exits Superman