Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now super interested in EverQuest Next.

Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• XCOM EXPANSION YESSSSsss
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Bad reviews, no?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Bad reviews, no?
          You're thinking of the 3rd person action/strategy game that came out this week. This is an expansion to the turn based strategy game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

You're thinking of the 3rd person action/strategy game that came out this week. This is an expansion to the turn based strategy game.
            Skeet!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This game looks pretty sweet.

May have to grab a Vita soon.

Comment

• The Theme Park name drop did it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah. I think I'm going to grab a Vita in the next week or so. Put to use all the games I have saved up from PS+

Comment

• I'd consider it if they cut those memory cards in half. $80? Fuck off.

Comment

• yeah, that's some shit.

Comment

• think I'm going to grab a Vita today. Just downloaded the rest of the vita games from the PS+ program so I'll have Uncharted, Wipeout, star wars Pinball, and some others to play today.

Comment

• Man I'm an asshole for still enjoying Penny-Arcade I guess.

Comment

• Eh, I can see people's point but jesus....the fucking armchair social activists. I'm so glad I have shit like a mortgage to worry about instead of a bad joke on the fucking internet.

Comment

Eh, I can see people's point but jesus....the fucking armchair social activists. I'm so glad I have shit like a mortgage to worry about instead of a bad joke on the fucking internet.
                              THAT. I got grown up problems, like not being rich as fuck.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Eh, I can see people's point but jesus....the fucking armchair social activists. I'm so glad I have shit like a mortgage to worry about instead of a bad joke on the fucking internet.
                                I still think the comic in question was pretty funny. But pretty much this. There are many more important things to worry about (both personal and world related) instead of "DickWolves".

Comment

Working...
                                X