Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do his legs look shorter than his torso or am I seeing things?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• no, it's a bad shot. At least I'm hoping some jackass didn't do that in photoshop.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They sure as fuck did it to Black Widow, so why not have a kid-legs Falcon?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Falcon looks like more of a GI Joe character than a superhero. I'm a bit disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Falcon looks like more of a GI Joe character than a superhero. I'm a bit disappoint.

Well, they're doing the Ultimate version. Basically, SHIELD agent with mechanical wings.

vs.

Latent mutant street hustler with a pet falcon.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Well, they're doing the Ultimate version. Basically, SHIELD agent with mechanical wings.

vs.

Latent mutant street hustler with a pet falcon.
                    Yeah, I know - Marvel almost always goes the Ultimate version when it comes to doing films/DVDs/TV shows. Still, was hoping for something more superheroey (kind of like Cap's outfit in his first film or the Avengers), but whatevs. Not a deal breaker at all.

Comment

• much better
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks so good.

Comment

• Yeah, looks great. I just hope that the voice works.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Yeah, looks great. I just hope that the voice works.
                            I want to see if Wal Russ gets cut or if that's one of the bit voice roles given to one of the Friends of Gunn.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yNAmjl-pClw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X