Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I half expected them to throw shit at each other. Thank God they shut up when the movie played.

My mom was a huge Shang-Chi fan (spun out of her digging on Bruce Lee) - might actually get her to see this in the theater!

Isn't Marvel doing a Heroes for Hire TV Show or movie? Iron Fist best wear the green pajamas with the open v-neck, yo. That dragon tattoo best be on display and shit.

Heroes for Hire is still in development. Either TV or film is open.

Iron Fist is only going to be the Brubaker/Fraction version. Similar to how Cage would be Bendis era only.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Bru/Fraction run was so good.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Have to add this was also one of the worst experiences at the movies we've had in a LONG time. The theater we usually go to had everyone queue up in a cattle line, and Jen and I had to deal with pre-pubed uber-geeks behind us ("Thpider-Man 3 wath the betht flick, 'cauth it had more bad guyth!" This Roger Ebert wannabee had braces the size of a Cadillac grille and he was getting spit everywhere)
        That was Sexman, Tim.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IM3 was pretty damned great. Lots of fun.

Question:
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          I'm a bit confused about the ending. How exactly did Gwyneth kill Guy Pearce?
          I didn't quite follow it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Confirmed

The Hands of Shang-Chi greenlit for 2015.

Killian Aldrich's chest tattoos were of
              Spoiler: spoiler 
            Fin Fang Foom
            My geekdick spasmed a little in arousal at this.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Question: I'm a bit confused about the ending.
              How exactly did Gwyneth kill Guy Pearce? I didn't quite follow it.
              She made him listen to Coldplay.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                She made him listen to Coldplay.

It was rushed. Especially like the Chinese version with the misadventures of Dr. Wu and the unrushed
                  Spoiler: Chinese spoiler 
                heart surgery shenanigans
                that will be on the Blu-Ray.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Confirmed

The Hands of Shang-Chi greenlit for 2015.

Killian Aldrich's chest tattoos were of
                  Fin Fang Foom

So the tats were just fan service, or is a dragon now a man? I'M SO CONFUSED.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still don't have an answer to my question regarding the ending. Can someone explain it?
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's a fun little nod to the purple-pantsed dragon from beyond the stars.

And Matt, I believe at the point she wrecked him with the debris from the crane was when he was already starting to fall apart. It just took one more extremely brutal swing to the dome and he was done.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Didn't she just punch through him because she's a badass now?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She did the hole punching to Stark's suit at one point.

I'm not spoilering any of this because I'm not saying word one about who the hell "she" is. Go see the movie.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So the ending..

tony takes out the extremis stuff from Pepper, fixes it, and injects himself so he can take out the arc, correct?

that's what I took from it.

Comment

• Err...

Spoiler: Fart 
                              I just figured the Fiendish Dr. Wu used kung-fu treachery to get the shard out.

He was just another one of the deus ex machinas plying their wares in Switzerland in 1999.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So the ending..

tony takes out the extremis stuff from Pepper, fixes it, and injects himself so he can take out the arc, correct?

that's what I took from it.
                                I took it that he stabilized the virus inside of her (he knew the fix for it) and then used it on himself to stabilize his body so that he could have the shards and the arc reactor removed

Comment

Working...
                                X