Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting

Tried out my new custom adaptive shooting glove tonight at the range with my bro. Works nicely.

<embed src="http://img148.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Pc90" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="500" width="720">

That's radmazeballs. You guys develop that or is it a purchase? How was your spread BTW?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I bought a golfing glove and modified it. Been in development for years. That's how long my brother has been away. We finally finished it last night and he leaves again tomorrow so today was the only day to try it otherwise I'd probably have to wait another two years. I'll post a pic of my target later.

Comment

That's awesome man. Sucks that it took that long but at least you two got it done and got to check it out. Hope you had a blast with it man.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thanks! It was a rare adrenaline rush for me.

Comment

Hopefully you'll get to do it often as shooting is fun and really a great stress reliever too.

Comment

So pulling on the string attached to the glove acts as the support hand? That's pretty clever.

Comment

That is pretty slick...

Comment

Nice work, Phedg! The shit-eating grin at the end of the vid speaks volumes. And congrats on the ingenuity, too! MARKET THAT SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    So pulling on the string attached to the glove acts as the support hand? That's pretty clever.
                    I'm holding the gun unassisted with my hand but pulling my trigger finger using the string with my left hand. Kind of like a bow and arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Nice work, Phedg! The shit-eating grin at the end of the vid speaks volumes. And congrats on the ingenuity, too! MARKET THAT SHIT!
                      Thank you. I was pretty pleased that it worked. I need to make a few more mods so it's easier to clear and reload the pistol. I should call the patent office. Heh.

Comment

Not a bad idea, dude. Test, modify, test some more, draw up diagrams, fill out the forms and PATENT THAT SHIT! Could mean some $$$ down the line, as it might very well enable folks who can't fire a gun the usual way a viable option.

Comment

The more I think about this, the more I'm impressed. Wait ago Jeff!!

Comment

Comment

I'd say that's a passing grade for sure. Better than some I was in the police academy with.

Comment

Working...
                              X