No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished The Jinx. Man, that ending really is something.

Comment

• All the reviews of Daredevil are super positive. Wow.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I guess the new season of Louie is actually going to be funny again. Looks like I'll have to give it another shot. I could not fucking deal at all with the last season. Dude got so fucking preachy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BETTER CALL SAUL was great. Loved how S1 ended.

All the Emmy awards.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I guess the new season of Louie is actually going to be funny again. Looks like I'll have to give it another shot. I could not fucking deal at all with the last season. Dude got so fucking preachy.
            Didn't even finish the last one. Fingers crossed....
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I gave up 3 episodes in. I think it was the fat girl episode. Dude just got on my fucking nerves. Too much exposure I think.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really liked the arc with the foreign girl.

FX has a killer lineup this week and my satellite isn't installed until next weekend. DISH better provide some decent on demand services.

Comment

• Daredevil hits tomorrow. And of course a thumbnail of the red suit hits today.

Spoiler: spoilers kinda sorta 

Comment

• Sepinwall said the red suit is featured in the opening credits so i figured it wasn't going to be too long before we saw it.

Comment

• ah I thought it wasn't supposed to be shown until the last episode.

Comment

ah I thought it wasn't supposed to be shown until the last episode.
                        Still shows up in credits montage.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• well that's kind of silly.

Comment

• Playing catch up with iZombie. The name is fucking stupid but the show is actually pretty great. Recommend checking it out. If you're not in by the 3rd episode, GET OUT.

Comment

• Tried watching UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SCHMIDT the other night. We turned it off after 15 minutes...too quirky for our tastes.

We started SPARTACUS: GODS OF THE ARENA last night (the prequel series, and the only bit of the saga that we haven't seen yet). Awesome...it's so much fun to watch this show again.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

well that's kind of silly.
                                Nah. It's pretty swank how they weave it into the end of the sequence.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X