Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played more of Broken Age last night. IT's so goddamn good and I feel like I'm 12 again when playing it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was trying to explain to Ceej that the past few nights I’ve ended up just watching random streams on “Live from Playstation” and that it’s been the most entertaining “tv” I’ve watched in a while. He didn’t really get it, so then I decided to just show him.
        We just watched a stream where a little kid fell on his ass after overextending a kick (because someone in chat said he should kick the robot as hard as he can) while playing The Playroom. In the background his father, mother, and friend all laughed at him and then continued to sing the lyrics to “Dick in a Box” while 4 other young children ran around like crazy people.

I flipped to another channel and we were presented with a couple bickering about dinner and how he never cleans the house or something to that affect. It was boring so I flipped to two Jersey dudes and a dog talking about cars in a bedroom when one of them leaned back and let out the loudest fart. This scared the dog in the room and we all had a good laugh.

Pretty mundane tasks but these were all happening while strangers hurled obscenities at them from the internet in the chat room.
        This is the new Real World and I love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Et tu, Frito?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ow, my balls.

Comment

• Dusted off Apocalypse. Oh, the emotionless line delivery of John McClane. You can almost hear the check being cashed. I never beat it but I must be on the last level now because I'm storming the White House?

Comment

• I really enjoyed playing that last night on BDRCADE. I'm going to play it again.

Comment

• Apocalypse was my jam back in the day. Glad others enjoy it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whoever wrote the script for Lego Marvel was clearly having a lot of fun. What an entertaining game. But, man, all the collectibles and stuff to see/do. It's a little overwhelming.

Comment

• Lego Marvel is the best Lego game that isn't Lego City Undercover.

Comment

• Finally beat Bioshock Infinite last night. Still playing Spelunky for an hour or so every day. Might finally start Shadowrun.

Comment

• HEARTHSTONE OPEN BETA GO DOWNLOAD IT FUCKERS

Comment

• I have been neglecting my PS4 since I returned from visiting my mom for Christmas. Played Gone Home, I liked it. The Dualshock 4 worked well with my PC.

Played God of War Ascension. Glad I picked it up for $10 and not when it released. Pretty game, but I didn't like it much. The combat was off. The magic powers were uninspired and Kratos seemed weak in this one. Even the weakest enemies would interrupt him constantly. They changed the parry system which is now horrible. I'm sure multiplayer is partly to blame for most of this.

Went back to Far Cry 3 and did the co-op missions to finish the platinum trophy. Started the Devil May Cry HD collection. Haven't played the first one in over 12 years. Never played 2, and 3 I tried for a bit but got stuck. Hopefully, I can run through them and start DMC.

I need to go and play Black Flag. I have been saving it because of my huge PS3 backlog and the lack of PS4 games but I want to play my PS4.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Beat Super Mario 3d World yesterday, well at least I beat the end guy (which then unlocked a whole new set of levels to beat). Fucking AMAZING game. Probably the best Mario game of all time in my opinion.

Also played a shit ton of Tearaway yesterday. So fucking good still and I'm really enjoying how they use all of the Vita's features in ways that make sense.

Comment

• If you have a Vita go spend 12 bucks on PSN (10 if you have PS+) and grab Olli Olli. Super addicting skateboarding platformer. Really enjoying it. It's hard as fuck as well. But when you get it down, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X