Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youll be a 50 before you run through again lol.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah. I'm already finished with all the sidequests except for Mad Moxxi and I'm halfway finished with Zombie Island.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• This month is starting to look like biblical fuckmachinery.

Picked up Bayonetta and Darksiders. Both are retarded in their own separate ways, and yet they each are more than a bit disdainful of the winged assholes on high.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grabbed Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time today, but I have no idea when I will get to play it. Have raids the rest of the week in Ice Crown Citadel. I love the shit out of Ratchet and Clank though. Only platformer series since the original Jax and Daxter that I've enjoyed.

Comment

• Picked up GTA:EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY cheap on a trip to the mall during XMAS time, and completed it last week. Both games were interesting, but far shorter than GTA4 was, despite the box promising "two complete games".

PS TBOGT had the better missions, all in all (IMHO). I liked that giant parachute jump with the burning plane wreckage at the end of the game. It reminded me of the Challenger footage at the end of Koyaaniqatzi* (an event that occurred in the year of my birth, and something that I view as one of the great tragedies of the 20th century. Not for the loss of life, but for the fact that instead of the first civilian in space being a school teacher, it ended up being a Ruskie-bribing billionaire)

*Was this deliberate? You'll recall GTA4 had Phillip Glass's music from that very film on the soundtrack... Hm.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Grabbed Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time today, but I have no idea when I will get to play it. Have raids the rest of the week in Ice Crown Citadel. I love the shit out of Ratchet and Clank though. Only platformer series since the original Jax and Daxter that I've enjoyed.
              I love the fuck outta that game. The new "Mario Galaxy" type side missions are pretty fun as is everything with Clank. The new mechanic they use for his missions makes some of the later levels a bit hard yet awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Came home from the bar last night after having two tall glasses of Mac and Jacks. Treated myself to some JD and Borderlands with Ari, Josh, and Corey. Long story short: I ended up falling on my towers of DVDs after Ari and Josh went to go play MW2 with Scott and Bryan.

Comment

• Haha. Drunky McGoo over there.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Anyone download the MAG demo?

Comment

• You seemed like you didn't drink at all when we were out there. I remember having like 2-3 more beers than both you and Lesley in the same amount of time. Now you're all pounding shit and falling over on movies and whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Anyone download the MAG demo?
                          Yah. Can't do it when coming from MW2. The game play is totally different because it's supposed to be all strategy as opposed to run and gun.

Comment

• I've been hearing nothing but shit about that game. Worth the download?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              You seemed like you didn't drink at all when we were out there. I remember having like 2-3 more beers than both you and Lesley in the same amount of time. Now you're all pounding shit and falling over on movies and whatnot.
                              Hi, I'm nerdious. And I'm an alcoholic.

I actually started to drink more last year.

Comment

• MAG is OK if you're playing with people that know it's supposed to be a strategic war game.

Comment

Working...
                                X