Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen it but please tell me there's more of a twist to "The Box" than just "a stranger will die if you hit the button. Seems like a paper thin premise.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• i like langella's two-face cheek thing

Comment

• Currently watching Not Quite Hollywood, the OzPlotation documentary. Thank god for Australia!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So pissed I missed it and RAZORBACK at the Nuart! I have a VHS-rip of Razorback that someone burned to DVD for me so I guess I could do a double-feature at home, but it's not quite the same. Can't wait to get my hands on that DVD.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Haven't seen it but please tell me there's more of a twist to "The Box" than just "a stranger will die if you hit the button. Seems like a paper thin premise.
            Is that what was revealed when Cameron Diaz supposedly totally spoiled it during the Comic-Con panel?
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Shit I have no clue but the damn commercials are showing that. Seems very spoilery but maybe I'm wrong.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                So pissed I missed it and RAZORBACK at the Nuart! I have a VHS-rip of Razorback that someone burned to DVD for me so I guess I could do a double-feature at home, but it's not quite the same. Can't wait to get my hands on that DVD.
                Razorback looks fucking nuts.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Razorback looks fucking nuts.
                  I can mail ye a copy iffen ye like.

~

Comment

• Whoop, nevermind, just kidding, I thought it was out of print.

http://www.wbshop.com/Razorback-+EST...efault,pd.html

~

Comment

• Romancing the stone. Who knew Kathleen Turner was such a hot piece? Movie was 80's fluff but pretty fun.

Comment

Shit I have no clue but the damn commercials are showing that. Seems very spoilery but maybe I'm wrong.

That's what happens (it's in the trailers), but that isn't the big spoiler that Cameron ruined. In fact, I know what it is. Trust me. I want to punch her in the fucking face.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ruining your own movie is retarded.

Comment

Ruining your own movie is retarded.

Yeah. Especially her first big genre movie for the most part.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha. I didn't even pay attention when she was talking. I had to actually look it up.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I completely forgot what she said, thankfully.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X