Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

SERIOUSLY. GDT totally has a Spanish model feeding him hard boiled eggs in bed.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:31 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I want to see this but most GDT films do absolutely nothing for me besides having good ideas.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Doesn't need a Ferrari

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

I'm in the same boat, Rob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:20 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Like, I get he's an artist and whatnot, but his movies always go in one ear and out the other and I never have any inclination to rewatch them ever. Except Blade 2 and on occasion Pacific Rim (just to see if I'll finally get why people like it, and it never happens).
Old 01-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Doesn't need a Ferrari

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

PACIFIC RIM is beautiful looking, that's it. Wanna show off your home theater? Here you go.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 AM
is confused as balls

yeah, that's about all I get out of the movie as well. It's pretty but holy shit is it bad and boring.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:21 AM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The Meme Artist starring James Franco as Mememan.

Franco nails the inflections as Wiseau but it becomes a fan film halfway through that loses the actual fact that Tommy is a bizarre controlling psycho and becomes a sympathetic fool without the necessary growth of character to make it believable.

This film needed a better straight man in Sistero to counter the weirdness of Franco's performance.

As is, Little Franco gets devoured by Bigger Franco in every scene they're in, weakening their conflict as a result.

It is still kinda funny but has the usual air of being a half-assed effort, something that has become the hallmark of the Apatow tribe's output.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:29 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

THE POLKA KING- he's playing what appears to be true to the character, but if you don't like "funny accent Jack Black", this is not the movie for you. that said, I really liked it. It was pretty funny and shows how ponzi schemes can ramp up pretty fast. Don't get sucked in to a Ponzi scheme, you guys. If it sounds too good to be true, it is (Bitcoin).
Old 01-15-2018, 10:48 AM
Doesn't need a Ferrari

THE POST

Very good, well acted drama that lacks a certain oomph to it to bring it to 'essential' status. It's not in the same league as ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN or probably even SPOTLIGHT. The main thing that this has going for it is perfect timing, both in terms of the political commentary (the obvious point) and the 'me too' commentary (a secondary point that probably wasn't as topical when filming began). It's very well acted from everyone and the story is solid, but it's not 'best picture' material in my opinion.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-20-2018, 05:07 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

THE LOBSTER- Really weird and pretty great. I didn't like the very end but it doesn't ruin everything that came before it. It was an interesting look at how we let relationships define us and what we'll do in order to be in a relationship. Based on a couple things that happened I'm hesitant to see the directors next movie, KILLING OF A SACRED DEER, because I've heard it's even more rough.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:12 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
THE LOBSTER- Really weird and pretty great. I didn't like the very end but it doesn't ruin everything that came before it. It was an interesting look at how we let relationships define us and what we'll do in order to be in a relationship. Based on a couple things that happened I'm hesitant to see the directors next movie, KILLING OF A SACRED DEER, because I've heard it's even more rough.
I'm still trying to finish my year end review for Sacred Deer. I got to see it early due to friends who worked on the shoot in Cincy, but rough is the best word for it.

Big fan of the director now.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 01-20-2018, 11:54 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Brawl in Cell Block 99.

The Feel Good movie of 2017. Whatever S. Craig Zahler directs, I'm there. Vaughn should be Affeck's replacement in the cape and cowl.