No announcement yet.

Pics that make you go 'WTF'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/eDQKI/embed"></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What. The. Fuck.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• gonna fuck me a plane!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There are days where I weep for humanity, today is not that day.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want to see some in-flight refueling of those Jets, ifyouknowhatimean. Maybe some open missile bay shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                <iframe class="imgur-album" src="http://imgur.com/a/eDQKI/embed" frameborder="0" height="550" width="100%"></iframe>
                Sure don't remember planes doing that when I was an AFJROTC cadet. Oh, sure, we dug us some F-16s, F-15s, F-18s, F-111s, but, y'know, not THAT way.

Besides, the knockers on some of them birds are gonna play hell with low wind resistance and keeping a low radar profile or avoiding missile lock. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                Why is Wolverine wearing his current costume while everyone else is wearing outfits from their classic years? OMGCONTINUITYFUCKEDSMDHNERDRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, I'll pretend it's a "What If?" or something. S'all good.

Comment

• Comment

• Memories... all alone in the moonlight....

Rob, as our resident goto computer guy, you wanna get in on this?

Comment

• The wave of the future!
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I've said it before on here but I just have to reiterate just how much I despise Anne Hathaway. Especially after photos of her out in public wearing this laughable monstrosity.

Comment

• Wat
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't have any hate at all for Hathaway, but that hat... yeesh.

Also the sweater makes her look like a bottle of Woolite.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would not be surprised if people did Stalker it up.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X