She's Right, I'm Rob Episode 19: Don't Drink the Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Remind me of the "Bingrid" thing. Did I call your woman Bingrid? hahaha
      Yes, yes you did. We may or may not have been laughing hysterically at that.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

hahah, my bad.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wait wait wait
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Way to be a person.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

My name is Bingrid, you can call me Bing!

Comment

And yeah, Liz was F U C K I N G nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingrid View Post
                  My name is Bingrid, you can call me Bing!
                  Ok... sell some orange juice, then beat Nate with a belt.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bingrid View Post
                    And yeah, Liz was F U C K I N G nuts.

yeah she was. I couldn't stop laughing at her ridiculousness.

Comment

Tara was the friend that Brittany through theknot.com. They had been in contact for probably almost a year, maybe? It just so happened that that was the first week they'd actually seen each other. But Tara's very cool, so don't hate on her too much.

Comment

I just thought the whole idea was weird. And this is coming from someone who has talked to people on the net for years and then would meet them for like a drink or something. I couldnt' imagine the first time meeting them asking them to be in my wedding.

Comment

That just shows you what a bad night it was.

Comment

I slept through 12 phone calls that night. Ol' dependable Nate dog.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Working...
                              X