No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's close to passing TD in my book, and that's after only 5 episodes. At the rate it's going, it's gonna be right up there with THE WIRE pretty quick.

Again, HOW did this make it on broadcast network television? This is some seriously R rated stuff we're seeing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haha, oh Matt. Just wait until season two. I seriously can't believe there weren't floods of FCC complaints. Maybe because there weren't any tits on display?

Comment

• It's just too damn good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, all this is missing is nudity and foul language. Otherwise, it's rated R all the way. I'm not surprised to hear that the show was taken off of the air in SLC.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• you see the cellist yet? That's one of my favorite episodes.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's in the second season. That might be my favorite kill of the series because of what it sets up later.

Comment

• shit, you're right. Ah Matt, you're in for a treat.

Comment

• It'll be hard to top the mushroom people.

Comment

• the cellist definitely does IMO. But yeah, the mushroom people was fucked up.

Comment

• I don't even think the mushroom people were the grossest. I'd give that to the angels, but maybe it was the way they were revealed.

Comment

• The angels were messed up, but nothing compared to the mushroom people. That was really unnerving.

Comment

• I was partial to the totem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Hannibal > True Detective IMO

I've been saying that since the beginning and S2 of Hannibal was AMAZING.

Your opinion is wrong on this and the Sega Genesis.

#enjoyyourmeeting
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Genesis was second banana, and True Detective, while a good show, in no way hooked me in like Hannibal did.

I enjoyed it for what it is, but the hyperbole of being THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME was not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Genesis was second banana, and True Detective, while a good show, in no way hooked me in like Hannibal did.

I enjoyed it for what it is, but the hyperbole of being THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME was not for me.

Nothing is the greatest show of all time. You can only crown something GOAT once enough time has passed.

#fuckwirefans
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X