No announcement yet.

Questions for the Brits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one of those heart-stoppers right now.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

You mean a triple-king with chili? I used to assemble those burgers in high school.

Also, if you eat one, you get your picture on the wall and a certificate.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh my christ, I haven't had a chili burger since I weighed 200+...

...I miss being Fatruss sometimes.

I WANT MY PICTURE ON THE WALL
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Me gusta
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ya beat me to it, B.

Not only did I build those things, I cooked them too.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I want one nao!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

My favorite Lennon/McCartney-penned gem is in fact 'Happiness is a Warm Rooty Tooty Point-n-Shooty'.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM. Reason: For some reason, I left out Macca. My apologies, fellow Beatlefags.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Also, WTF is a "jumper"?
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

A sweater

Comment

Yeah, normally a big woolly one. Ideally knitted. By an elderly relative.

All those details just make it uber-British, mind.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

'forcey fun time' FTMFW!

Comment

I have a couple:

1) Pippa Middleton: In a country that gives the world ladies like Lucy Pinder, Keeley Hazell, and oh, so many others, what's the obsession with Pippa? Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, but a bit average looking compared to the usual UK female celebs I see.

2) Music: What can us Yanks expect from you lot in terms of bands about to break big? Any trends going on that we should take note of? A return to British metal or alternative stuff? Brit-pop?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              1) Pippa Middleton: In a country that gives the world ladies like Lucy Pinder, Keeley Hazell, and oh, so many others, what's the obsession with Pippa? Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, but a bit average looking compared to the usual UK female celebs I see.
                              Well, she's got a nice, natural looking prettiness, she does have a "girl next door" thing going on. But I think the real answer is THAT ASS, BABY!!! That caboose is all the answer you need, me thinks!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

True, Lisa, but I've seen prettier "girl next door types" from England. Even ones with better poopers than Pippa's (Pippa pooper!). I was just curious if it's because she's the sister to the future Queen of England (Does she become Queen if/when William becomes King? I are confused on my royal succession protocols).

Pippa also looks a bit on the lean side, Pippa pooper notwithstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X