World Cup South Africa- SPOILER TAG OUTCOMES PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    Make sure you don't foul her in the penalty box...
    Or get caught in an off-side trap...
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      Or get caught in an off-side trap...
      ZING!

Comment

Did I type SA? Meant ZAnd dear L. Ron, what the fuck is this thing:

(And any and all successful penalties are predicated on Mexico winning...)
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Retracting previous dashed hopes based on the win or loss chances of Mexico in the first group-o, this all sounds like the surest bet since that poker night at the Delta Gamma house.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            ZING!
            Cheers.

It's so surreal there are only two days to go. The final round of qualification matches don't feel that long ago at all.

Anyone got any bets on or taking part in competitions with friends/colleagues? I like to enjoy the spectacle with no strings attached. The one benefit of your team not qualifying...
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Did I type SA? Meant ZAnd dear L. Ron, what the fuck is this thing:

(And any and all successful penalties are predicated on Mexico winning...)
              It's the World Cup mascot. I think it's kind of cute.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://www.fastcompany.com/pics/worl...-oddly-mincing

On behalf of the states, I'd like to apologize here and now for the Scooby Doo-ery of '94.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hey, that dog was part of an awesome pinball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Hey, that dog was part of an awesome pinball game.
                    Shit excuse for a shit mascot. The only awesome pinball game is Terminator 2 or Addams Family.

Also, for anyone who needs a schedule on this side of the pond: http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/...o-english.html
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nat...ferable,17553/

I am apparently in Delaware.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-10-2010, 06:53 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Listening to the game on online radio. 0-0 so far, I'd like to support Wikus but I am sitting in the former lands of Mexico. I'm torn.

Comment

Wikus 1
                          Cheech Marin 0

Comment

The host country's team usually does rather well during Cup games, on average...

Comment

Man, this isn't going to go down well.

*Puts on riot gear*

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                It's the World Cup mascot. I think it's kind of cute.

Ed's a furry.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X