Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 15: Hockendammit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I FUCKING HEARD SOME HOCKENMIT NOM NOMS when CJ was partaking of the chips.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

All of this pales in comparison to Kirk Cameron putting Jesus in you with his penis.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Also, I FUCKING HEARD SOME HOCKENMIT NOM NOMS when CJ was partaking of the chips.
        Totally worth the NOM NOM for those chips.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Downloading now...I've met Kevin Smith...mind you it was a few years ago and he didn't seem that portly...I wish I could get on a plane at some time when some funny shit goes down. I would be the asshole laughing and pointing at the fat guy who has been asked to leave the plane.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Has Ed ever seen "Fright Night"?

Comment

I hope so. that movie rocks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No, I haven't.

I have not seen the following: Dr Giggles, Popcorn, Dead Alive, Chucky, Street Trash (Been Meaning to check that out), Phantasm, Chopping Mall, CHUD, CHUD 2: Bud the Chud, Frankenhooker, Re-Animator, Lepracaun(sp?) or Candyman.

Horror is not my thing, and thus it is a black hole. It's the only genre that I haven't followed because of a lack of interest. THAT and rom coms, but mainly because rom coms suck so bad.

Yeah, I didn't want to be scared as a kid so tough shit on that. And because I was the oldest and the rest of the family is in NYC. I didn't have any older relatives pull any shit with me.

I just remember playing video games, reading video game magazines and watching cartoons. That's pretty much it.

Bare in mind I don't shit on any of these movies because I haven't seen them NOR do I claim I am a horror buff. I am not. Never said I was. I like watching different things and horror has been that one area that has had very little appeal to me. Not because the effects are cheesy or some other bullshit ham filled reason. But perhaps the setups were such that I didn't really care.

Ultimately, I don't like gore. I find it distracting and gross, granted I can expect such shit in a war movie or gritty crime film. But it's not about those things. Give me a good story, interesting characters and some damn fine direction. Gime me something good I can work with. Otherwise, I want to sit down, have a laugh and feel good.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-01-2010, 10:04 AM.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I can't get too upset anymore. Just get back to us after watching DotD and we can go from there.

Comment

Ed...

ED!

You know I love you, right? You know I'm only ragging on you for shitz and lulz, right?

Seriously... correct this shit. There is an entire world of filmic deliciousness for you to sample from!

Comment

I'll watch DOTD, but you can sure as shit not expect me to watch every Romero movie. Fuck that noise.

I might as well lay out my personal favorite movie and NO it's not Ragtime.

Chinatown, who here has seen it and who hasn't?

Comment

ED!!!

You may have just redeemed yourself with that one!

Comment

Anyone who talks smack about Chinatown and I will send 70s era Polanski to slice your nose....and perhaps rape you.

Actually it's funny how my top three favorite films: Chinatown, Repo Man, and Blade Runner take place in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            No, I haven't.

I have not seen the following: Re-Animator or Candyman.

Horror is not my thing, and thus it is a black hole.
                            With both of those, horror or not, have some great character actor performances in them.

And Re-Animator is more like a funhouse than a horror film. Granted, there's gore, but for the most part is a black comedy. If the New Beverly shows this, at any time in the future, you must go and enjoy it with a crowd. It is even more amazing.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

New Bev showed Re-animator some time ago. I did consider going at some point but went against it.

But let's get back on track.

Frankenhooker: Thoughts if any?

Comment

You are truly missing out on something great with that, and hope they show it again soon.

And track? There's no track.

This fucking thing isn't on rails. This is not House of the Dead.

And this episode was back to Podcaust-levels, sirs.

And Fred Durst on a Dinosaur, your call was glorious. As was Vin's second, hate-and-gunpowder-filled call.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-01-2010, 10:52 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X