No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 4: The Devil's Retards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need's more Rob cock. Then the thread count would be astronomical. Just like your cock.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I'll listen to it tonight (honest). I've started and stopped a few times (got distracted, not your fault) and need to just block everything out and actually, you know, pay attention.
      Same thing happened to me and again not because of you guys Rob. So lack of comments due to my shit not yours. I'll post asap.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I guess I forgot to post here, but I dug the episode. Nice to have Ceej back.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ceej is still REALLY wrong about Devils Rejects. And your critique about House trying to be both kinds of movies is the biggest glaring problem.

Nerdcore section seemed to drag on foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

Episode had no calls, takes away from the charm if you ask me, but I didn't call so I guess I'm just as responsible as the next guy.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
          X