POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Well, one of NJ's Senator's is getting ready to face justice. Jury selection is underway for the corruption trial of Senator Robert Menendez.

It's a big story here in NJ for obvious reasons. "The Soprano State" is never going to be the same again.

I would rather see it not be Menendez, but dude ran pay for play.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Building off yesterday's story as it's now in the open.

Mitch McConnell is publicly pooling Republicans to oust Trump. Apparently, this stems from an embarassing call where Mitch was chewed out, sworn at and threatened by Trump in front of his full office.

Mitchy is beyond furious and is now pushing Pence to replace Trump, as he wants to call a full Congressional vote on enacting the 25th amendment as soon as Congress returns in Sept.

Yes, this is recorded audio of this call and it's already making its round. Word is it's on par with Lily Tomlin vs. David O' Russell and Bill O' Reilly having his meltdown on Hard Copy.

This relates back to the six vote differential. Six congressmen with 2017 Elections in the Fall want to give Trump a chance to push tax reform and then shitcan him.

If they can win over the 6, Trump's gone. If they can't...it's a Sept/Oct of debt ceiling bullshit, then tax reform and then gone. But, most Republicans don't want it to get that far. After Charlottesville, nobody wants him around and nobody wants him mentioning them.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Other news, while the Traitor-in-Chief dances around starting a race war in Arizona.

When the US Navy held the fleet for a day worldwide, it wasn't due to investigating sailors for operational error.

It's now widely believed the Russian naval fleet was engaging in GPS Spoofing. Specifically using stolen American military tracking intel and sending the wrong directional units to ships deep at sea. The result is they crash into natural landmarks, foreign ships and previously unidentified vessels.

The ship hold for 24 hours on Monday was to confirm what happened.

Comment

• Article about how the tool is deployed: https://www.newscientist.com/article...an-cyberweapon

Comment

• That's bad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              That's bad

People are sitting on it because of the connotations. But, most military spots are flying off the handle about it.

Comment

• https://news.vice.com/story/u-s-navy...-of-collisions

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• just weeks before retirement. ouch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Navy is stating they weren't hacked, but attempts were made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      The Navy is stating they weren't hacked, but attempts were made.
                      Thank God. If they WERE hacked, that'd be a true act of war. The attempt is bad enough, though.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit got weird today.

It appears that the reason for why Trump is going after Bezos/Amazon so hard is known. AMAZON Web Services hosts a lot of sensitive data. Data that could pen shit on Trump.

He wants the VA Beach server near the North shut down. Also, the Valerie Plame stunt with Twitter is hilarious.

Comment

• http://www.newsweek.com/rick-dearbor...a-email-654587

Comment

• Guess what shuts down if Government shuts down? Office of Special Counsel.

Comment

• Read a Washington Post article on the hurricane just now. Head of FEMA saying it's not the feds responsibility to respond to storms. And citizens should be their own first responders. I am fucking livid already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Guess what shuts down if Government shuts down? Office of Special Counsel.
                                Because they're not "mission critical"? I'd think what Mueller is doing is more important than me and I still have to work. Trust me, I'd much rather get the free days off because eveyone ends up getting paid anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X