No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it'll be huge as well, regardless of quality.

IF the quality is good, the reviews are good, and the actors get to go out and promote a 'winner' of a film, then I think Ben will stay for at least one more go-round.

I think he's more concerned about having 'a positive experience' at this point in his career; he doesn't need the money and he doesn't need the bullshit. I think he took the role of Batman because IT'S FUCKING BATMAN, and that lustre wore off pretty quickly when BvS got trashed critically. I think he's very sensitive to the fact that he's used his 'second chance' already regarding his career, and the failure of LIVE BY NIGHT is probably motivating him to latch onto winners going forward.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's just as much about Affleck being physically able to keep going (Read: his drinking problem) as it is his dissatisfaction. From the sounds of it, this was a mutual decision between him and the studio.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You're stating that he's officially done. Where is the confirmation (not rumor)?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This shit would never get confirmed before Justice League. No studio in their right mind would do that. It would royally fuck with its chances and their narrative (and God have there been problems). Too much riding on that flick, which I personally think will be our modern-day answer to the debauchery of Superman II.

Go back to Affleck's comments at Comic-Con. He didn't full-on deny it and if there is anything I've learned doing this, it's always in the wording. And he flat-out denied the stories about his quitting The Batman as director... when it was true.

Not knocking the guy, he's just doing his job.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I hope nobodies' vagina exploded here after Cameron's Wonder Woman comments.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So... yeah it screened a few nights ago and the word ain't good.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• that's the opposite of what I read but again, these screenings tend to be full of OMG SO GREAT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Hot mess" is the phrase being tossed around.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    So... yeah it screened a few nights ago and the word ain't good.
                    I wonder why?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That latest trailer kinda hit me in the good feel gland in a strange way.

The Superman dream was a nice quiet moment to start out on before the cacophony.

While it's no Wallflowers cover from Godzilla, the earnest (obvious) choice of "Heroes" worked for me. The big character reveals synced to the music got me a little hyped, especially the moment where Batman turned around to see the Roid-wing hovering up to meet him.

Wish they'd sprung for the original version, but I am currently in the "willing to enjoy myself" head space.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This many movies in and DC's universe still has no cars on any streets when a big fight is happening? Either DC's universe has the best evacuation plans ever OR their CGI guys are leaving out a shit ton of details. It probably shouldn't bother me that much but damned if it doesn't.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked that new trailer a lot, actually. Still laughing at Zakk Wylde as Aquaman, though.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've been tricked by DC trailers before! It looks neat and like there might be a sense of humor this time but I just won't trust it.

Comment

• I want it to be great because I like Momoa and I want him to be in more shit but I don't know guys........
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                That latest trailer kinda hit me in the good feel gland in a strange way.

The Superman dream was a nice quiet moment to start out on before the cacophony.

While it's no Wallflowers cover from Godzilla, the earnest (obvious) choice of "Heroes" worked for me. The big character reveals synced to the music got me a little hyped, especially the moment where Batman turned around to see the Roid-wing hovering up to meet him.

Wish they'd sprung for the original version, but I am currently in the "willing to enjoy myself" head space.
                                Who are you and what have you done with Russ?

For real talk tho: My love of the director's cut of Bats v Supes not withstanding, this does look like it could be a bunch of fun. I'm still not on board with the version of Aquaman, but that'st mostly because I have zero boners for Game of Thrones and buffed out Aquaman does nothing for me. I know Tim hates the Flash's suit, but the more I see it, the more it works ( in this universe) and Ezra seems to be bringing some fun to Barry (which is sorely needed after this last season of The Flash).

Comment

Working...
                                X