Brain Dead Radio Episode 99: Wisconsin Death Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite episode ever.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Good Ep, and as far as Rocky V goes I fall into that category Rod tends to find himself in, I KNOW it's a shit film but Fake Don King, Tommy Machine Gunn AND STREET FIGHT!!!! *Sits in the shame corner and shouts HE TOOK MY ROOM!!!*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

thanks for the kind words fellas. And yeah, I'll defend Rocky V. The last fight is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

V isn't good, but it is.

Comment

It was the one that was constantly on in the 90s on HBO so I've seen that one the most out of all of them. I know it's a terrible entry in the series, but I still dig it. I just hate that we can;t move on to Rocky Balboa because I've yet to find a way to rent Rocky V on my end and I can't skip it since Lesley has never seen it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              It was the one that was constantly on in the 90s on HBO so I've seen that one the most out of all of them. I know it's a terrible entry in the series, but I still dig it. I just hate that we can;t move on to Rocky Balboa because I've yet to find a way to rent Rocky V on my end and I can't skip it since Lesley has never seen it.
              I saw it in the theater. You have to watch it. Rocky Balboa pretty much ignores all of the sequels.

Comment

except isn't he still brain damaged in it? I know V is what brings that whole thing up because he can't stop shaking after the fight with Drago.

Comment

I'm also pleased I've yet to be called a racist due to the banner. Lesley didn't even realize it was Ceej hahahahah

Comment

except isn't he still brain damaged in it? I know V is what brings that whole thing up because he can't stop shaking after the fight with Drago.
                    Nah, he's just an older version lecture guy from the first movie. Not sophisticated Ray Tango.

Comment

holy shit, he's no longer brain damaged in Rocky Balboa? What the fuck?

Comment

holy shit, he's no longer brain damaged in Rocky Balboa? What the fuck?
                        I don't think so. A tad punchy but not like 5.

Comment

that's fucking dumb but good for Lesley as now we can just watch that one.

Comment

Working...
                          X