No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aujdu8LBOaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anybody having any issues with there PS4s today? OK NEVERMIND APPARENTLY IT'S A PSN ISSUE THANK GOD
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah apparently PSN, WoW and some other stuff got DDOS'd again.. sigh
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Every goddamn night.

Comment

• I'll never understand how ruining someone else's fun can be fun. Go jerk off or something, you sad fucking nerds.

Comment

• just wait until Christmas again...it's the worst.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking "hackers" If any of you ever invent a time machine we WILL be going back and getting that movie shit canned. Much as I love this shit is getting fucking old.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Swapping out hard drives was way easier than I expected. Hooray!

Comment

• Yessss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Swapping out hard drives was way easier than I expected. Hooray!
                      DOWNLOAD ALL THE GAMES

Comment

• Nice. 8 game demo disc to come with all PSVR units.

wooo. SOON.

Comment

• Nice. 8 game demo disc to come with all PSVR units.

wooo. SOON.

Comment

• That's great! Isn't a full game supposed to come with the launch bundle, too?

I thiink I'll just pick up Thumper and the Until Dawn game at launch then wait for more reviews and demos to hit for other titles. Although the Batman game is only $20...

Comment

• "game" needs to be in quotes for the Batman thing.

Until Dawn looks stupid as fuck but I hope it's fun. I don't get the whole "turn it into a rollercoaster shooter" thing.

RIGS and Battlezone will be purchases for me.

Comment

• "game" needs to be in quotes for the Batman thing.

Until Dawn looks stupid as fuck but I hope it's fun. I don't get the whole "turn it into a rollercoaster shooter" thing.

RIGS and Battlezone will be purchases for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X