No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VkPSZMFYSzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• man I can't wait for this thing. 2 months.....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am getting super excited as well. Gonna get Jobe up in here!

Comment

• GIVE ME TRACKMANIA VR

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kV25xQBcKVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Shit yeah.

Comment

• That looks interesting.

So here's a maybe dumb question- I'm finally going to upgrade my HDD before PSVR. When I back up my data, does it need to be on a clean hard drive? I'm going to delete pretty much everything except game saves and PT to keep the backup small because I'd like just to use a spare hard drive I already have that has some files on it.

Comment

• I honestly don't remember. Google the giant bomb and Eurogamer articles, they walk you right through.

Comment

• they are linked in this thread on like page 16 or maybe 20.

Comment

• Battle Zone was my jam back in the early days of vidja gaming (used to ROCK the cabinets down at several arcades way back when). Color me intrigued!

Comment

• I don't remember those articles saying anything about the backup harddrive being empty but I'll double check. Thanks, guys!

Comment

• Mine had a couple of resume's on them and it worked fine bro.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Right on. Thanks, man!

Comment

• I'm late, but yeah the hard drive you back up to doesn't have to be empty. I think it might have to be FAT32. I did the same and deleted all my games except PT and my game saves and that was small enough for a USB drive. It was only about 3-5 GBs if I remember correctly.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xXwQHIsH4Ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X