No announcement yet.

The Phantom Pain...AKA MGSV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will clear my no alert, no kill run using only that PS4 box.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yessssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6FR35BHo0ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Watching/listening to the livestream. About to talk about PT.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

FUCKING AWESOME.

Comment

I now know what I will be doing the week of September 1st.

Comment

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

If this is real, this is fucking nuts. I was just talking to my work wife about this head transplant thing last week or the week before and how fucking weird it all seemed.

Comment

Comment

Can't see gaf at work

Comment

it's just some ridiculous conspiracy theory in regards to Metal Gear Solid (which is the only reason I ever read NeoGaf because the MGS fans are nuts there) and a doctor that was maknig the round a few weeks ago in regards to the first human head transplant.

It's all silly and not real but the posts are cracking my shit up.

Comment

But what if it is real, Rob? WHAT IF?

That whole post is koo koo crazy pants but I love it.

Comment

seriously, so fucking great to read. Only someone like Kojima could even make people think about shit like this.

Comment

Lol, yeah I lurk on Neogaf. They went crazy over this theory. I was reading it as they started calling the guy and had a feeling the next time I read it that it would be closed. They even fit this theory into the crazy theory of Naked Snake/Big Boss you play in Phantom Pain is actually Gray Fox/Cyborg Ninja. Now they have them switching heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X