Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEH TO TONG. MEH I SAY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MEH TO YOU, GOOD SIR.

Comment

• MEH TO HORKEY AS WELL. LOOK AT ME PUT ALL OF THE SWIRLS ON ALL OF THE THINGS. MEH I SAY!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I LOVE his There Will Be Blood but most of it is just too busy. I'm impressed at how intricate it can be but I still like to understand what I'm looking at. I really liked his piece for the Originals show, too.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hate you.

Comment

• Sexcellent.

Comment

• That's pretty legit. I didn't get the Ric Flair "Wooooo" one I wanted. :-(
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Bottleneck gallery Star Wars print is fucking HOT.

Comment

• Waiting on mine. Hoping it comes today so that I can get it framed this weekend.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still annoyed the light sabers didn't break the frame. If you're letting one thing break the frame, let all things break the frame!

Comment

• Yeah, that's a bit annoying, but seriously once it's in front of you it doesn't even matter. It is gorgeous. I have it laying out to flatten now. Going to see about measuring a bunch of stuff here in a bit and dropping a bit of cash on frames.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Still annoyed the light sabers didn't break the frame. If you're letting one thing break the frame, let all things break the frame!
                            I didn't want to be that guy but I dislike the print immensely because of that. IT's fucking sloppy.

Comment

• I guess it was the artist's choice? He chose poorly.

Billy, take pics when you have everything framed up!

Comment

• It's a silly and bad choice, but it doesn't hurt it for me. I just got done measuring a ton of stuff I need framed, so gonna hop on amazon and shop for frames.

Comment

Working...
                                X