Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPSTREAM COLOR

Comment

• I don't know how long it's been there but a film that was very important to my formative years, and perhaps yours also, is on Instant - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.

Comment

• Silent Hill Revelations. I'm an apologist for the original film, haven't seen this yet. Word of mouth is toxic but fuck it, bring on the Game of Thrones reunion!

"Who are you? What is this place??"
        "Yeeou know nothing, John Snuhhhhh"
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh shit, will have to watch that tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dug the shit out of the original flick
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, this was baaaaaaaad

Comment

• oh man, really?

We started to watch it and Lesley realized she didn't remember most of the first one so we turned it off until we can watch the first one later this week. If it's that bad, I don't even want to waste an hour and a half.

Was there scene as cool as Pyramid Head ripping that skin off the body in the first?

Comment

• From what I recall he makes an appearance, but nothing nearly as ridiculous a moment as the skin puling thing from the first.

It was pretty terrible but somewhat faithful to the third game's storyline.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nothing nearly as cool as the skin ripping, which was the highlight of the original (and the barbwire mayhem at the end), well there was a moment with Pyramid Head and some arms but for my money the skin thing was better. Mostly the movie is cheesy, pyramid head operating a merry go round, emo-goth alessa, awful mannequin monster cgi, AWFUL awful end battle like.. laugh-out-loud terrible. It felt like half the movie was comprised of exposition-dumps and all the "scary" stuff rushed through.. in the end I found myself playing on my phone during long stretches.

It's unfortunate.. I went into it wanting to enjoy it, but not much in here to appreciate.
                    Last edited by Trejo; 06-18-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Bummer....

Comment

• Orange Is The New Black is legit great. Really damn funny too.

Comment

• Finished Orange is the New Black. It really is great. Wish Netflix was pushing it as hard as that shitty Arrested Development season.

Comment

• Olympus Has Fallen just got added. Hell, why not..

Comment

• I didn't think it was THAT bad. Not great mind you, but not bad.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was amusing seeing what people in Red States thought of Obama.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X