Episode 11: Rob Put a Ring on It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 T-shirts??? Holy crap!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Another home run, you two! Easily my favorite podcast on the site - you two are quite the pissers. The description of the proposal and Lesley's reaction was priceless - sorry the rain blew the horse idea, Rerb.

Oh, and Lesley? Good call on Trejo over Rourke, Douglas, Goslin, etc. Say what you will about the man's face, but his mustache is good for hanging on to!
      Thanks man. Glad to hear you dig it. And I enjoyed the "who would you do?" bit. She answered quite well haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"I don't know anything about this stuff!" Killed me. So Minnesota.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

haha. We really need to do more of these. I just feel like I talk too much. I need to let Lesley run the next one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ugh Rourke and Trejo. I think Lesley dry heaved all over the podcast.

Comment

Seriously - couldn't get more disgusting than Rourke and Trejo.

Babe - please don't make me run the next one - unless you want a lot of silence. And "ugh's" "hmms".
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I talk too much like a dick on these, time to let you take the reigns.

Comment

Can't believe you'd even suggest that your fiance would fuck Rourke.

You sick fuck.

Sure if we were talking 9 1/2 weeks Rourke. But the Rourke of now? Yet again, Ceej confounds us all.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Lesley should do a 'cast with the rest of the BDR's Ladies Auxilary either in studio or via call-in. Just for a change of pace, and for the LULZ.

Comment

Damn straight

I hereby request a roundtable (And yes it would kinda sorta be like the View) in which Lesley, Sarah, Lisa and Ingrid get togethet to discuss the day's issues.

Comment

Leave us not forget zanie, Ed! Need some zanie up in here, up in here.

They could call it the BDR Pajama Party, Amazons at the Gate, or something.

Comment

That's true, I forgot about Zanie.

We could also have a MaClaughlin style group on horror. Moderated by Iggy

"Issue 1: CGI or Real Blood?!

Comment

Perfect!

Iggy: "So, as we are closing in on Halloween, in terms of the use of blood as a thematic element in most horror movies, CGI or real blood?"

The Ladies: "EW! GROSS!!!"

Iggy: "I see. I see. Should I even ask you about Cannibal Holocaust then, or are we done here?"

Comment

"Pretty sure our neighbors think we're mentally handicapped, but they're proud of us because we can pay rent." Fairly sure our neighbors think the same thing about us...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                Seriously - couldn't get more disgusting than Rourke and Trejo.
                                I'm with Lesley on this one, Rourke makes me want to peel my skin off.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X