HP and the Deathly Hallows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The series peaked with the first one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• (I ain't even mad)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never read word one of the books. Jumped on board (and caught up) when Goblet was hitting cinemas.

And GODDAMN am I pumped for this film. Don't spoil shit in here, cos I'm still a Potter virgin.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So, any early word on this yet? I may get to see it on July 9th, but damn, I'm having a hard time waiting.

If this film sucks, then I'm going on the cockpunching spree to end all cockpunching sprees.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• This is 2011's #1 movie. If not, then I guarantee I will give head*

*Not guaranteed!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I may have to sneak in a box of kleenex for the Walk because I'm gonna cry like a baby. Can't wait for this. The last trailer was fucking awesome.

Comment

• That trailer was the best part of Green Lantern.

Can't.

Fucking.

Wait.

Potterfag #7928221 reporting in.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bought our tickets a couple of days ago. I talked Nathan into going with me as all of my Potter fanatic friends are unable to go to the midnight show. I got him caught up to DH part 1, we're still waiting on that to come in.

And yeah, tissues are a foregone conclusion.

*Potterfag #1021138
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Drafthouse is doing a 27 hour marathon of all the films leading up to a midnight release for the new one. INSANITY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The Drafthouse is doing a 27 hour marathon of all the films leading up to a midnight release for the new one. INSANITY
                          I'd be down for that in a heartbeat.

Potterfag #447321B

Comment

• I will not be able to see this until Sunday at the earliest. Lend me your sympathies, fellow Potterfags.

Comment

• You guys, please don't commit mass suicide once you all have seen this last flick.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cannot believe it's almost here and in approximately 44 hours it will all be over.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X