No announcement yet.

The Single Worst Movie that you've Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a Star Wars fan. I didn't watch the trilogy until the re-release in '97, Lost in Space was '96.

In fact, when I saw news about a new Star Wars film in '99 I thought "How are they going to use the same actors for this?".
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fire takes care of those who are not a Star Wars fan.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dammit Howard, I'm not going over this again.

Comment

Ed once again confirms his status: pariah.

and yeah: those bubble ships were TOTALLY B-Wings.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

You're allowed to have your deluded ideas. Just don't share them with everyone.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Ed once again confirms his status: Maverick
              Now we're talking

Comment

Ed=Sarah Palin. I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

Comment

Don't cha know

Anyway, as for an actual movie, the worst I've ever seen. That goes to Smokin' Aces. A movie that was in no way like its trailer and got me so pissed off with its god awful attempts at Tarentino dialogue and non sequiters. It was the movie that made me write off Joe Carnahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Ed once again confirms his status: weak tea? fail sauce?
                    fixed...

Comment

Ed's a real Maverick! A Top Gun actor!
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I'm not a Star Wars fan. I didn't watch the trilogy until the re-release in '97, Lost in Space was '96.

In fact, when I saw news about a new Star Wars film in '99 I thought "How are they going to use the same actors for this?".

WRONG! Lost in Space was 1998. Anybody who worked in a theater at the time can tell you that. Why? Well, because it was the first movie to make a dent in Titanic's giant fuck-you of a box office.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Oh man, that means I can get all those residuals from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Well shit, Lost in Space was '98. But Kael, you expect me to find anyone who worked in a theater at that time to still be working there? Much less, remember that?

Comment

Oh man, that means I can get all those residulas from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Lord Hocken...you can always gets AIDS. Just make sure that you don't get it from Carrot Top.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Oh man, that means I can get all those residuals from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Well shit, Lost in Space was '98. But Kael, you expect me to find anyone who worked in a theater at that time to still be working there?

You can find people that used to work there at the time. I worked at a theater at that time. You grow to hate certain movies. I grew to hate Titanic.

Comment

Don't cha know

Anyway, as for an actual movie, the worst I've ever seen. That goes to Smokin' Aces. A movie that was in no way like its trailer and got me so pissed off with its god awful attempts at Tarentino dialogue and non sequiters. It was the movie that made me write off Joe Carnahan.

The hate you have for this film makes me want to rewatch it. I remember being into it for about half the movie and then something happened where I just started to actively hate it. But I honestly don't remember anything. I also think I keep mixing this movie up with Domino.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X