Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's an abrasive and stupid film. Sorry to be a wet blanket for your angar mob, but it's shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You are the one who is abrasive.

And right.

But I still like it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love the idea of the movie. I think that's why I enjoy it so much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Russ's childhood didn't get enough hugs.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or too many
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• By the wrong people.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                I love the idea of the movie. I think that's why I enjoy it so much.
                Such a strategy just makes me more frustrated by the end result more often than not.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I haven't seen GAMER so the following comment is not specifically directed towards it.

Everyone is entitled to like (or even love) a middling film that, for some reason, clicks with them. I have a couple of films that i can't reasonably defend as being great films that...fuck it, i like em. THE ADVENTURES OF FORD FAIRLANE comes to mind for me.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Clint Eastwood... I fucked 'im
                    Pretty much salvages any movie I'd think.

Comment

I BET ANDERSON DIDN'T GET ANY SWAG FROM LIONSGATE AND THAT'S WHY HE HATES IT I HEARD HE'S JUST LIKE HAIRY NOWELS.
                      Actually, I got a ton of shit back when it came out. I was just indifferent to the movie. Wake me up when Crank 3 becomes a reality.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I love the idea of the movie. I think that's why I enjoy it so much.
                        The honest reason we enjoy it is because it is a beautiful goddamn train wreck of stupidity and MESSAGE! wrapped up in The Butler and Dexter's elementary dance number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I haven't seen GAMER so the following comment is not specifically directed towards it.

Everyone is entitled to like (or even love) a middling film that, for some reason, clicks with them. I have a couple of films that i can't reasonably defend as being great films that...fuck it, i like em. THE ADVENTURES OF FORD FAIRLANE comes to mind for me.
                          Well if you like shit, you know you have to be prepared to get shit for it. Or in your case with the Insane series, the inverse.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True enough.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Imagine a world where everything was oscar quality. Yeah, that'd be boring and stale.

Comment

• Oscars are an unreliable measurement of quality anyway.

But just imagine an Oscar-calibre Friday the 13th film. Or Carnosaur. WHAT NOW B? WHAT FUCKIN' NOW?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X