Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, will clear it out after I finish this podcast.

Comment

• I'm more concerned with the touchpad's nipple.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaa
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cleared the cache, twas good, come back, it fucked.

Comment

• WELL WHAT THE SHIT MANG
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dunno brosef. I have a few small things I'm working on but the main page icons have all been changed and the red ones are no longer even in the FTP folder for the forum.

Comment

• It's weird, half of the sub-forums are jacked up, half are perfect. Front page of the forum is fine. Odddddddddddd

Comment

• It's you.

Comment

• Brand new show from Randall shall be gracing your earballs soon. I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade the site before launching his show or not. I'll probably know by this weekend.

Comment

• New show?

Randall show?

Possible shiny new site?

Cooleyhighharmony.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Indeed.

Randall's show
                        Still-in-the-works Anderson/Me show
                        and possible actual content on site besides podcasts

I'm just really trying not to half ass the upgrade this time and the original plan I had I decided not to go forward with as I wasn't happy with the new CMS integration. so the boards will stay as is (possible new color scheme, icons) but completely revamped main site. Needs to take advantage of hits due to the AMC Talking Dead show and what not. Just sucks that it's basically just me trying to get this working haha. We all know how my attention span can....I'm thirsty.

Comment

• Yeah. I'd pitch in if I knew a fucking thing about website construction. I'm like the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer in this instance.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• new site is coming along. People have seen it and haven't hated it. Will be tweaking new site along with forums all week. If colors/settings are wonky this week on the boards DON'T PANIC.

*grabshistowel*

Comment

• *Placeholder post for future panic despite being warned.*
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I like this! This looks nice!
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X