No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh noes. Anonymity got the "future Ron Silver" chest-fisting of a lifetime.

It's still a time sink (as opposed to a hot tub time machine).

Apologies to fans of time sinks/hot tubs.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-07-2010, 11:40 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nerdious is just mad because everyone is going to find out he's actually a man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOL

NO MORE SUGARDADDY MOUNTS FOR YOU, CHINGCHONGPOTATO
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAHHA
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            LOL

NO MORE SUGARDADDY MOUNTS FOR YOU, CHINGCHONGPOTATO
            POST OF THE WEEK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Nerdious is just mad because everyone is going to find out he's actually a man.
              I am? I was just mad because everyone was going to find out I was pegging you. Secret's out. Fuck.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That's no secret. I'm pretty sure I started a facebook group about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  That's no secret. I'm pretty sure I started a facebook group about that.
                  Nope. I would have started it, and then "Like"'d it and then do a status update and then "Like" my own status update, because if I didn't like it, why would I update it as my status? Oh, wait...

Comment

• But it still stands, what's the big fucking deal about this?

Comment

• Haters gonna hate, nerds gonna rage. Seriously just don't post on that forum if it bothers you.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw some concern by female players about getting tons of shit for being female, which is sadly very true. Everything else is ridiculous. A Blizzard poster put their real name on the forum and within 24 hours he was being harassed, had tons of spam texts, calls, emails, people posting their personal contact details, put up photos of their home, etc. So I dunno. I think it's dumb, but that community is so horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I saw some concern by female players about getting tons of shit for being female, which is sadly very true. Everything else is ridiculous. A Blizzard poster put their real name on the forum and within 24 hours he was being harassed, had tons of spam texts, calls, emails, people posting their personal contact details, put up photos of their home, etc. So I dunno. I think it's dumb, but that community is so horrible.
                          Thank you, William. I didn't think this needed to be explained to someone that works in the IT field, but apparently, it did. So, Rob, look. There's your answer. Fast answer? 4chan. 'Nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Haters gonna hate, nerds gonna rage. Seriously just don't post on that forum if it bothers you.
                            No, it's that most people don't have their Facebook/twitter/myspace/whitepages/google shit locked down and most people don't think about doing that. The stigma just from being a gamer at job sites. I mean, Josh, just imagine if your real full name was linked here. Fucking, if the current job googled your name before hiring you, you wouldn't have your current position.

Comment

• Wait, why the fuck did I have to explain any of this shit to you guys. I know you all know better. FFS.

Comment

• 3 weeks until SC2 man!

Comment

Working...
                                X