• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is full of bad.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Comment

STOP, GODDAMNIT!!!!!

Comment

hah

Comment

HAI GUISE!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What's funny is tarantula's don't really bug me. It's spiders that either have black widow legs or are bigger than my dogs that freak me out.

Comment

SWARMS OF BEES ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!

Well maybe not...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And to think, 15 years ago. The media was freaking out about how killer bees were going to destroy us all. Now there's a bee shortage. Well, which is it?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Correct answer? A little bit of both. The bee situation here in the states is actually interesting to follow. My dad (now retired) has been building a small farm in Arkansas (#1 place I'm headed to in case of a zombie outbreak) and hasn't been able to get a single hive to survive.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You do realize that in case of zombie apocalypse. Fleeing to Arkansas doesn't really change things.

Comment

The town he lives in? Population less than 100. His house? Built on a hill. It's on a farm, so no worries about food. PLENTY of wood, so no worries about heat. Need water? He has 3 ponds. Oh, and those 100 people who live in the town? I guarantee my dad has more than 100 bullets. We can take care of them if they get infected.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Alright fine. I was just saying you'd get bored after a while.

Comment

Holy shit. I'm moving to AR.

THIRD TIME's A CHARM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Alright fine. I was just saying you'd get bored after a while.
                              No doubt. With the loss of the internets (and most likely power), I will have to revert to 80s version of myself. Shudders. Board-based versions of RPGs. Shoot me now.

Comment

Fuck yeah! SHADOWRUN TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X