No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, it's astounding just how tone deaf he is.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's tone deaf and then there's scared dog spraying shit in the house during a thunderstorm.

He's a Pomeranian with a problem.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pomeranians aren't dogs, they're barking rats.*

*sorry Billy.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Spartacus is a proper 20lbs big boy! No 4lbs Poms in my house.

Also saw a story about a White House senior staff quoted as saying "Jared is so fucked" in regards to the Russia investigation.

Comment

• They're all fucked, it's just to what degree.

Flynn's deal is now becoming apparent. Due to his fucking around with DARPA, dude could've got the death penalty on a Treason charge.

Now, he's just probably going to do 30-40 years. While that puts him in prison until his 90s...it keeps his name out of history books for the most part.

That being said, we're still going to end up seeing treason charges for some. Just not Flynn at this point.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• God I hope you're right.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                God I hope you're right.
                Here's the thing. I know I'm going to be right enough. I'd estimate the 85-95% range.

I'm far more worried about the aftermath.

Comment

• The aftermath scares the shit out of me. You'll have chaos in the government, that's assured...but there's the possibility of real chaos in RED country as well. We're gonna see more militias pop up, that's for sure.

Comment

• I don't think any of this is going to create new militias. The militias exist regardless of political temperature. I think the thing to be worried about is the escalation in the normal population. Look at Ginaforte and today fucking Abbott saying to shoot the press (but like not really ha-ha) to go with Trump pushing the narrative that press and anyone that doesn't go along with it is the enemy. I am waaaaaaaaay more concerned with the random angry white man with a rifle than a militia. The FBI and CIA monitor and track those nut jobs, the randos are far scarier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I don't think any of this is going to create new militias. The militias exist regardless of political temperature. I think the thing to be worried about is the escalation in the normal population. Look at Ginaforte and today fucking Abbott saying to shoot the press (but like not really ha-ha) to go with Trump pushing the narrative that press and anyone that doesn't go along with it is the enemy. I am waaaaaaaaay more concerned with the random angry white man with a rifle than a militia. The FBI and CIA monitor and track those nut jobs, the randos are far scarier.

The randos are what I worry about. The randos are why every photog, reporter, PR worker, etc I know goes to every rally and event armed.

I've been in the local AP office and they have entire pamphlets dedicated to responding in those kinds of situations.

Shit like this is why I follow this crap so much. If it's going to go bad, I want tipped off.

Comment

• It's gonna get to the point where journalists are going to need Krav Maga training in order to defend themselves. What a time we live in.

Comment

• Krav Maga doesn't stop bullets.

Reports out of USA Today that Trump was trying to convince Reagan to give him a USSR government post back in 1986. So at least 3 decades of him being in Russian pocket.

Comment

Krav Maga doesn't stop bullets.
                            No, but it would help in hand to hand issues. A person has a right to defend himself/herself if they are being physically assaulted, and it'd be great to see some redneck get absolutely crushed by some journalist who goes full on KUNG FU in self defense.

Comment

• Ginaforte didn't have a gun on him because he was campaigning. The working class redneck dip shits carry knives and guns. It would be nice for a journalist to defend themselves from a sucker punch, but someone is going to die.

Comment

Kush gonna get his shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. Billion in debt?! All owned by the Ruskies?! boooooooooi
                                That part seems pretty minor now thanks to WaPo's bomb this evening. Treason, y'all!

Comment

Working...
                                X