No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually liked GOTG2 just fine. To me, Marvel hasn't really delivered a clinker yet, movie-wise.

I just thought Thor went a bit too jokey for something as serious as Ragnarok for Asgard.

I'll go sit in the corner.

Comment

• RAGNAROK is great. Holy smokes, it's maybe top three Marvel. It was fun, the story was good, the villain felt substantial, and the new characters were fantastic. Valkyrie solo movie please.

Comment

• Valkyrie was the best. Sorry Sif.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES YES YES

https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8

Comment

• So who lives? Spider-Man. Black Panther. Guardians. Black Widow. Banner maybe? I wish Hemsworth signed on for more, because I want another Thor movie.

Comment

• Goddamn that looks fucking EPIC as balls.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's about 85% the same as the leak trailer
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Love that trailer, and I especially love the ending bit with the GotG.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Teenage Groot looks so strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Goddamn that looks fucking EPIC as balls.
                      I guess I was hoping for something more epic than "100,000 cgi things running across a field at 100,000 other cgi things" for the mother fucking Infinity War. Maybe they are saving all the space Thanos fighting for part 2. Shot of GotG at the end was cute. Where's Pym??

Still wish they did something to Brolin's voice.. he doesn't sound tough.. more of a bored Titan than a mad one
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Trailer was alright.

Curious how they plan on wrapping this all up. We're in for some brutal take-downs. Is the plan to Star Trek everything in the end?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The eight billionth trailer to have the slow piano music and morose voiceovers intro.

Fucking kill me.

Nothing all that amazing here. A bunch of effects shots and the purple ballchinian of doom.

Thanos looks great though, even without the crown.

But I still don't know if I can sit through another capeshit movie. Even this "series finale" thing they're doing.

Call me in 2018 when it's here, I may have awakened from my curmudgeon chrysalis by then.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            The eight billionth trailer to have the slow piano music and morose voiceovers intro.

Fucking kill me.

Nothing all that amazing here. A bunch of effects shots and the purple ballchinian of doom.

Thanos looks great though, even without the crown.

But I still don't know if I can sit through another capeshit movie. Even this "series finale" thing they're doing.

Call me in 2018 when it's here, I may have awakened from my curmudgeon chrysalis by then.
                            Naw. I am basically right here with you. I am interested in this one for the body count.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              So who lives? Spider-Man. Black Panther. Guardians. Black Widow. Banner maybe? I wish Hemsworth signed on for more, because I want another Thor movie.
                              They’re killing off the old characters because of contract shit, right?

That makes no goddamn sense. Recast the motherfuckers. They do it all the time to James Bond. Somehow that series keeps trundling on. Or are you telling me there’s no one out there that can replace Robert Downey Jr.?
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• My understanding is all the old guard guys (Downey, Hemsworth, Evans, etc.) are calling it a day. Not so sure I buy that entirely happening but we'll see.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X