Ben & Jerry, I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    As I get fatter, I will all hate you more.
    And then he'll sit on us!! (*Runs in terror from Martin*)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I OWN THAT!!! It rules. The brownies come out perfect, not too crispy.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      anyone here ever tried the Vermonster and lived to tell the tale
      That would be me back in high school with 3(maybe 4) other girls. It was soooooo good.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I kind of want to order a Vermonster just to see what a KFC bucket full of ice cream actually looks like. But I really don't think I could do one, even w/ lots of help. And I just confessed in another thread to eating cake frosting out of the carton with a spoon.

Anyhow, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, Half Baked & Fossil Fuel (chocolate dinosaurs in it; how can you not love that?), in no particular order, FTW.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I really don't think it would be possible for one person to do it. The thing is huge. 4 of us had a tough time finishing it, and we were bottomless pit teenagers who played sports.

OK, maybe nerdious could do it.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Ok, so it's not Ben & Jerry's, but I bought some Skinny Cow popsicles tonight and they are yummy! 50 Calories a piece to boot. I would highly recommend them!

Comment

I love Skinny Cow! Their ice cream sandwiches are awesome! And frankly, I love the drawing of the cow, it cracks me up!

In other ice cream news, I can never find B&J's "Chubby Hubby" ice cream around. Never. Till yesterday, when I popped into this bodega for an iced tea. Their freezer is right up at the register, so while I was paying, there it was, right below me through the glass. And I'm proud to say that my already-fat ass walked right out of the store and left that delicious, marvelous stuff where it was.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I've been trying to be good...eating less ice cream products and when I do, going for the lower fat/calorie choices. But once a month, I treat myself to a Reese's Cup Blizzard (or similar). And I think this weekend may be the time for my indulgence.

Comment

Skinny Cow sandwiches are good. The Market Pantry (Target brand) ice cream cookie sandwiches are ridiculously good, too. Even better than the Nestle Toll House sandwiches. I think it's because they roll the edges in mini chocolate chips.

Comment

My favorite Skinny Cow? Mint ice cream cone. But I've only ever found them in NJ. grrrrr.

Comment

Fuck me. I pounded an entire pint of B&J Peach Cobbler flavored ice cream today. I'm going straight to hell and I'm bringing you with me.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        My favorite Skinny Cow? Mint ice cream cone. But I've only ever found them in NJ. grrrrr.
                        Ohhh! That sounds like god! I've only ever found the ice cream sandwiches here, but those make me plenty happy.

Comment

I got a pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food yesterday after running. And its gone. But it was AWWWWEEEESOME!

Comment

B&J is shit. Surprise!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Those damn dirty hippies!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Can we sue them?

Comment

Working...
                                X