This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU CAUSED THAT MOVIE TO BE MADE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I watched Cats and Dogs a couple of times while powerfully baked and it was amusing. I don't know why the Mister Tinkles thing killed me.

Also, OH GOD MILO AND OTIS. I loved it as a kid but once I learned more about it I was like "FUCK THIS MOVIE AND THE FILMMAKERS".
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Hey, I have a cat. I love the little fucker, but I don't need to see him in a movie.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          YOU CAUSED THAT MOVIE TO BE MADE.
          Please speak with Sarah about this.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Hey, I have a cat. I love the little fucker, but I don't need to see him in a movie.
            Yes, but does your cat...do ninja things?
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

my cat eats, sheds, shits, coughs up hairballs, and sleeps for 20 hours a day. That gruelling schedule doesn't leave him any time to practice his mad ninja skills.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I watched Cats and Dogs a couple of times while powerfully baked and it was amusing. I don't know why the Mister Tinkles thing killed me.
                THIS. Still kills me.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm afraid to ask, but what's the back story with Milo And Otis?

*please don't say they were eaten after the movie was made..
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ANIMAL CRUELTY/VIOLENCE WARNING:

Supposedly they did quite a bit of heinous shit to animals while filming to the point of needing "replacement animals". Specifically the shot where they go over the waterfall in the box and the shot where Milo is injured and limping. I've read different accounts and am not sure which is truth and which is rumor, so take these with a grain of salt, but the whole thing still bugs me.

~

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I'd rather watch Milo and Otis.

Or The Bear.
                        Don't get that confused with Jack The Bear. That movie features Danny Devito and Gary Sinise as a pedophile.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Jack The Bear is a fucking jacked movie.

Comment

Is that a fact, Jack?

Comment

I'm afraid to ask, but what's the back story with Milo And Otis?

*please don't say they were eaten after the movie was made..
                              Milo and Otis was a Japanese film? Crazy!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Beethoven > Bingo

FACT

Comment

Working...
                                X