X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muahahahahhaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's ok. I've learned my lesson. Get the quote first, THEN mock.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        OK. Oh Scott, let's make out and then DP your wife, while we sword fight each other.
        Only if Ari can join in
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• OK. As long as I don't get the what what in the butt.

Comment

• Shit, I'm putting a bag over your face and calling you Suzie for the night
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• How sad. You only want me for my body. And you said I was pretty.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I don't get it. You're saying I'm inactive?

Comment

• His account with your body is inactive.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfJe8hQ8ha0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfJe8hQ8ha0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's The Rock's retarded brother, Alfonse.

Be nice, Pauline, he can't help he sucks and is also retarded.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of retarded brother, fucking Jonathan Davis' half-brother had a band. It was called Adema!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Heh.

'Tard.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                            X