What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If only Mariska Hargitay could pop in for a cameo...

Comment

• I know... or at least BD Wong.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or (fingers crossed) the smoking hot slab of man-muscle that is Big Dann Florek.

Comment

• Happy! was not as good as I was expecting but it has promise. I think it set the bar too high with the dance number at the beginning. But, still, I do enjoy watching Meloni stomp ass so I'll stick with it.

Comment

• Finished LONGMIRE two nights ago. The premiere episode for S6 was very shaky, but it quickly picked up in terms of quality. The finale was solid...it went a bit into 'fan service' mode, but it also kept things somewhat ambiguous in terms of how things are going to work out in the long term.

Good show.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Happy! was not as good as I was expecting but it has promise. I think it set the bar too high with the dance number at the beginning. But, still, I do enjoy watching Meloni stomp ass so I'll stick with it.
                It was a three issue comic that they're stretching into a series.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, LUCIFER has been effing great this season. It's still one of the funnest (and funniest) shows on television.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Started the Star Trek episode of Black Mirror and lunch. Very bummed I didn't get to finish it because so far it's great.
                      Spoiler: meth Damon 
                    can't believe that dude is playing a total creep again. Who would've thought?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Finished LONGMIRE two nights ago. The premiere episode for S6 was very shaky, but it quickly picked up in terms of quality. The finale was solid...it went a bit into 'fan service' mode, but it also kept things somewhat ambiguous in terms of how things are going to work out in the long term.

Good show.
                      Yeah, I honestly felt like something bad needed to happen just so it wasn't soooooo fan service-y but all in all a good wrap up to a good series. Honestly though I kind of wish Walt had been wrong about Nighthorse the whole time just to make him a little more human and less stubborn super cop old guy.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Hang the DJ" is my favorite episode of the new Black Mirror season so far. I saw someone say "Crocodile" is boring and dumb and, well, whoever said that is boring and dumb. It's really good but SUPER bleak.

Comment

• PEAKY BLINDERS S4 is amazing. We ended up banging out the entire season last night because we simply couldn't stop.

Comment

"Hang the DJ" is my favorite episode of the new Black Mirror season so far. I saw someone say "Crocodile" is boring and dumb and, well, whoever said that is boring and dumb. It's really good but SUPER bleak.
                            Yeah, Crocodile is the last I've watched at this point and I dug it. Some people need 24/7 Michael Bay explosions to be entertained.

Comment

• "Black Museum" was a great throwback to the '80s anthology movies. What a great finale. I guess the weakest episode was "Arkangel" but even that one wasn't bad, just a bit more grounded in reality. I really liked the whole season.

Comment

"Black Museum" was a great throwback to the '80s anthology movies. What a great finale. I guess the weakest episode was "Arkangel" but even that one wasn't bad, just a bit more grounded in reality. I really liked the whole season.
                                No way man, Arkangel is fucking brutal. Crocodile is definitely the weakest of this bunch by a country mile. Kill the DJ was incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X