No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you here who do not have Facebook™, here's a "greatest hits" of my statuses from 2010...

You aren't missing much, haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Same here...

Comment

• Someone just posted this over on Mattycollector's Facebook page:

XXXXX Clarke HEY !!! Here's something weird to try.....Take the year you were born (19XX) and the age you will be THIS year,add them together (19XX + XX) and it will = 2011 !!!!
        I had 5 different people try it. Adults and kids and they all got the same answer. Creepy LOL !!!
        What did you get ????

I havegot to submit this to that Failbook site.
        Last edited by Ari; 01-31-2011, 04:18 PM.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Comment

• Thinking Darwin might've been wrong here...

Comment

• Christ I hate when people put dumb stuff in their usernames. Now I have to read shit by Joan Whodatcakegirl and Casey Isafool and can't punch people over the internet.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I saw some guy reply to you saying "Comedian yadayada" and thought "man if you have to make it that clear you're a comedian, maybe you're not that funny.

Comment

• Nah, Cole's a good dude and very funny.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ha!

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• *golfclap*
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Ha!

Hahahaha
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                        X