2010 Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
    That's just stupid...no disrespect, but I would have to assume you are not a big fan of baseball...the wild card adds an extra series/variable making the post season that much more interesting.

Now if they were to add another wild card, that would be horrendous. Just like adding another game to the NFL season...

But I digress, the fucking Yanks are taking it all. Can't wait to put up like 6 runs on Liriano.
    Change 'interesting' to 'lucrative', and that's a bit closer to the truth. Don't make the mistake that MLB made that choice for the fans.

Comment

I get that...I understand everything is a business and I'm cool with that. I don't give a fuck how much they make, it's not like I'm paying for any of that shit. The MLB did it for profit as collateral I get more baseball and a chance for a streaking team to upset.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Worst thing to happen to baseball? 162 fucking games and no fucking legit inter-conference play. Nobody needs to see the same two teams play 30 fucking times a season. God I hate baseball.

Comment

Baseball needs to start handing out steroids to their players.

I WANT MUTANT LEAGUE BASEBALL YESTERDAY
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Worst thing to happen to baseball? 162 fucking games and no fucking legit inter-conference play. Nobody needs to see the same two teams play 30 fucking times a season. God I hate baseball.
            Completely agree...I like the length of the season, but there needs to be more variety and inter league play...it's fucking stupid that the Yanks and the Dodgers only play once every 5 years or some stupid shit like that....but to that extent I think the NL needs to adopt the DH, who wants to see fucking pitchers bunt/walk/strike out.
            Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Baseball needs to start handing out steroids to their players.

I WANT MUTANT LEAGUE BASEBALL YESTERDAY
            THIS.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
            X