Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 75: what are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 75: what are you wearing?

We start off with Ceej declaring that kids shouldn't have confidence and move on to one man's harrowing journey while trying to kick the H. Rob hangs out with Bruce Leeroy, doesn't hang out with The Blues Brothers and then we talk about Avatar and the other Avatar. Gamers are fat, people still hate nerds, and we make some pretty bad fashion choices. Then, voicemail!
    <!-- ***************************************** text here ***************************************** -->
    Fierce!
    75.00%
    Hot Mess!
    25.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

DeBarge is not pleased...

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Subtle song change when talking aboot collecting...hurm...

Just kidding. I likez it.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha. Subtlety is key, lulz
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not a fan of Bruce Leeroy. Maybe I need to give it a second chance.

Comment

I hope Pauline likes her theme music.

Comment

Warren Beatty waited 14 years to make Ishtar. Your Avatar argument doesn't hold up.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I liked the new theme.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                  Warren Beatty waited 14 years to make Ishtar. Your Avatar argument doesn't hold up.

really? Ishtar = Avatar? haha. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    really? Ishtar = Avatar? haha. We'll see.

I'm not saying Avatar will be a giant bomb. It's just that saying time equates to quality is always a flawed concept.

Comment

the hype will definitely work against it, I give you that. But for once, I'm not believing the hype. Also, the trailer looked awesome before IB this weekend. 3d is really gonna make this or break this.

Comment

Should 3D really be the qualifying standard? That's like saying spectacle can forgive any artistic failure.

Comment

It won't be 3D that makes or breaks the film. But then I think 3D is complete nonsense anyway.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-23-2009, 08:40 PM.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So far the flick's we've seen in 3d have been pretty fucking awesome. Just the thought of a J. Doggz film in 3d gets me somewhat excited. This is like a fucking Emmerich film, but at a higher pedigree. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Nothing, but I think D9 beat Avatar to the punch. I think without the baggage, the film looks good but then it reminds me of a video game cut scene. Perhaps because I'm burned out on the whole space-marine thing.

Also, never saw kids use phone cords for wallet chains.

But I do remember huge pants. Oh yeah, baggy was the in thing back in the day.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X