This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom moved too soon...

She should have waited at least 2 years.

Comment

• Slipknot bassist dead at 38

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...-bassist-paul/
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Only the bassist?

Shit, they still might make their atrocious sound they call "music".
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Only the bassist?

Shit, they still might make their atrocious sound they call "music".
          THIS...NEVER TOO SOON
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Hey, let's not besmirch the sound of Stone Sour....couldn't even say that with a straight face.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Will he be laid to rest with full honors/makeup?

Comment

• Good question, will the casket be formed into the mask he wore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Hey, let's not besmirch the sound of Stone Sour....couldn't even say that with a straight face.
                  Ed he wasn't even in Stone Sour. If your gonna shit on his musicianship/lack thereof at least get the right band. I've never been a fan of slipknot so I'm meh on the whole thing but any chance to bust Ed's recently deflated balls.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know that, but it was the only thing I knew about Slipknot. So calm down and take a lap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Hey, let's not besmirch the sound of Stone Sour....couldn't even say that with a straight face.
                      Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I know that, but it was the only thing I knew about Slipknot. So calm down and take a lap.
                      So what you mean is that you know jack shit about slipknot? Color me fucking surprised. Lap yourself Milhouse.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        I cant imagine this to be a coinkydinky. And Brittany's mother found him.
                        I know! She probably blamed him, then brought him a casserole with a bomb in it! "My poor widowed son in law....I've COOKED for youuuu...."
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Or maybe the douche was hopped up on what she died from.

Comment

• I'll admit to liking a couple of Slipknot songs, their singer has a good voice when he actually sings, they use interesting time signatures with some surprisingly intelligent musical choices, and Joey Jordison is one hell of a drummer. The whole mask thing is stupid as shit, but I kind of feel for them about that. I think they started it as a gimmick that they really didn't need, and now they're stuck with it. I'm really surprised that guy was 38 years old, actually.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Ed he wasn't even in Stone Sour. If your gonna shit on his musicianship/lack thereof at least get the right band. I've never been a fan of slipknot so I'm meh on the whole thing but any chance to bust Ed's recently deflated balls.

That. Also, I fucking love Slipknot. So fuck you guys.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                                I'll admit to liking a couple of Slipknot songs, their singer has a good voice when he actually sings, they use interesting time signatures with some surprisingly intelligent musical choices, and Joey Jordison is one hell of a drummer. The whole mask thing is stupid as shit, but I kind of feel for them about that. I think they started it as a gimmick that they really didn't need, and now they're stuck with it. I'm really surprised that guy was 38 years old, actually.

Thank you. Get past the Hot Topic shit and they are fucking talented.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X