Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably just roadmaps, just like Capone's.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Probably just roadmaps, just like Capone's.
      You saw that episode of Town Talk with George, too?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        You saw that episode of Town Talk with George, too?
        *golf clap*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Walter Cronkite.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Arturo Gatti's checked out.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Angela's Ashes writer Frank McCort dead at 78.

Anyone else read his book in high school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Arturo Gatti's checked out.
                Yeah, but it sounds like he didn't check himself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Yeah, but it sounds like he didn't check himself out.
                  how does a boxer let his wife strangle him with her purse strap?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Angela's Ashes writer Frank McCort dead at 78.

Anyone else read his book in high school?

My girlfriend and I are huge fans of McCourt. We got to meet him and his brother twice. It's a shame, but that guy was in such a world of hurt by the end of his life...it was his time.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                      how does a boxer let his wife strangle him with her purse strap?
                      He also had head trauma so she probably frying pan'd his head THEN choked him with her purse strap. Either that or he forgot his safe word.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She poisoned him first I believe...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Barth Dunzo.
                          Actor Les (Leslie) Earnest Lye, best known for the 1979 hit children's program You Can't Do That on Television, died Tuesday in Ottawa. He was 84. Lye's career as an actor and broadcaster on television and radio has spanned half a century. The show You Can't Do That on Television, which featured teenage actors performing comedic skits, was a Canadian success. It went international a year later and earned a large following. The program went on for 10 seasons and was later syndicated on Nickelodeon. Lye was born in Toronto, Ont., on Nov. 18, 1924. He served briefly in the armed forces before enrolling at the University of Toronto. Lye earned a Bachelor of Arts degree and went on to study at Lorne Greene's Academy of Radio Arts. In 1948, Lye moved to Ottawa to join CFRA, a talk radio station founded by Frank Ryan. It was there that he became a popular radio announcer and emcee. After briefly returning to Toronto to work at radio station CKEY, Lye went back to CFRA with a new on-air personality he created named Abercrombie and became one of the station's most popular voices. In 1958, Lye decided to venture into television. His first job was co-hosting a talk show program called Contact. In 1961, Lye began creating comic characters for Bill Luxton's TV morning show in Ottawa. The two later teamed up and created the hit TV show Uncle Willy and Floyd. The half-hour program featured slapstick humour, puppets and gags and was eventually syndicated across Canada. The show featured many guest stars, including Margaret Trudeau, Alanis Morissette and Rich Little. It ran for 22 years. In 2003, Lye and Luxton were honoured with a lifetime achievement award from the Alliance of Canadian Cinema for their work on Uncle Willy and Floyd. Lye continued to work for several TV networks, including the CBC, CTV and Global. Lye is survived by his wife, Johnni, and three children.
                          <object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F44bLc6t7-I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 &hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Comment

• Duuuuuh I heard dat!

He will be missed. That creepy slob...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• READY....AIM....WEEP!
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He was a filthy filthy man. And we loved him for it.

I also had no idea that only two people played all of the adult characters on that show. But we barely had cable at my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X